Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Percy

Re: Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Post by Percy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 am

claudicici wrote:lol, maybe didn't say it but always thought it...don't remember...

You told me that in one of the private discussions we had at WS, I remember it well, it as after you had spoken to Raz, remember, then you PMed me and was talking about that and the little girl inside of her.

Post by claudicici on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 am

thanks pax lol
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 pm

I think what gets me is that they have such a narrow scope. They operate on the principle that the best defense is a good offense. They have to. How could they possibly deal with the members of this crew besides simply attacking them? I don't have a trust fund or anything, but I consider myself to be privilaged. I think that Sick has actually done a fairly good job of crawling up out the mud.
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Charlie, not sure I understand what you are referring to here.
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Pax- It was about you dealing with them personally where you were treated rudely and also Zig's post about Sick & Raz. All in all I guess I see them as being "not so fortunate".
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

I don't know much about Raz's background, but the story about SickTanick's mother made me a lot more sympathetic to him personally.

I still have to say I don't agree with their judgement on putting some of this violent and anti-religious material out there, but it's free country.
    piXy

Post by piXy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Sick is basically a cheap imitation of KGP and GG Allin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    thank whoever's god sicktanick leaves his clothes on.
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 pm

I've seen a pic of S&R earlier in their relationship. He had hair & I thot she was pretty damn good lookin. They've grown fatter and less attractive over time. GAAAWWWD. I didn't start losing my beautimous good looks until I was in my mid 40's---LOL.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm

dangrsmind wrote:I don't know much about Raz's background, but the story about SickTanick's mother made me a lot more sympathetic to him personally.

I still have to say I don't agree with their judgement on putting some of this violent and anti-religious material out there, but it's free country.

Im with you, I dont agree with some people's judgment with regard to some of these matters but I certainly support their right to do what it is they do if they so choose.

Post by ericclimbs on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

I personally believe the music totally sucks. Just my opinion but the more I hear it the more I can't stand it. But I will give them credit for being able to apparently make a living off of it, at least for now. They're not getting rich, by any stretch, but they are, if you believe in freedom of speech, good old american entrepreneurs.
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

"American entrepreneurs". I'll grant them that as well' Pretty ballsy behaviour. I've seen worse. Eventually they'll have to deal with the fact that they're not very good. I've seen their performances and they lack dynamics (lame). They need to include some sort of musical aspect to it. It's not enough to walk out on a stage slingin around a fifth of Jim Beam like you could actually drink it.
    FARMVILLIAN

Post by FARMVILLIAN on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey guys anything new? Last I have heard locally is that Sam wantted to be a Legend and go down in history for this. This was heard from a person who in turn heard it from someone else, so def. not a fact. Makes sense though if you try to rationalize why he did it. Anyways hope all is well. Havea hard time foolowing so many subjects. I am Local though so I have a excuse.....
    Percy

Post by Percy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 pm

FARMVILLIAN wrote:Hey guys anything new? Last I have heard locally is that Sam wantted to be a Legend and go down in history for this. This was heard from a person who in turn heard it from someone else, so def. not a fact. Makes sense though if you try to rationalize why he did it. Anyways hope all is well. Havea hard time foolowing so many subjects. I am Local though so I have a excuse.....

Sadly it sure sort of looks that way from where we all sit but its really hard to say whats going on in another person's mind when they do something as horrific as this.

Perhaps the first killing he snapped then after that he figured he might as well go for the gold and make a real name for himself and kill the others.

Post by FARMVILLIAN on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Lets take Menace II society for example. I knew a guy who grew up on a farm. Milked cows, did the farm thing everyday. He watched this movie and next thing you know he was a gangsta saying Geah geah what up. Started smoking jane, got gold wheels ect. ect. I def think this movie gave him this affliction. Not saying it was good or bad....
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:19 pm

charliechan wrote:I've seen a pic of S&R earlier in their relationship. He had hair & I thot she was pretty damn good lookin. They've grown fatter and less attractive over time. GAAAWWWD. I didn't start losing my beautimous good looks until I was in my mid 40's---LOL.

There's only two ways to end up: ugly and dead.
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm

FARMVILLIAN wrote:Lets take Menace II society for example. I knew a guy who grew up on a farm. Milked cows, did the farm thing everyday. He watched this movie and next thing you know he was a gangsta saying Geah geah what up. Started smoking jane, got gold wheels ect. ect. I def think this movie gave him this affliction. Not saying it was good or bad....

The movie didn't have that effect on everyone that watched it however, so it seems that the person in question has to be predisposed to be influenced by the film in this way. Look for the environmental source of that predisposition and you may be closer to the mark...

Percy

Post by Percy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    FARMVILLIAN wrote:Lets take Menace II society for example. I knew a guy who grew up on a farm. Milked cows, did the farm thing everyday. He watched this movie and next thing you know he was a gangsta saying Geah geah what up. Started smoking jane, got gold wheels ect. ect. I def think this movie gave him this affliction. Not saying it was good or bad....

The movie didn't have that effect on everyone that watched it however, so it seems that the person in question has to be predisposed to be influenced by the film in this way. Look for the environmental source of that predisposition and you may be closer to the mark...

Post by charliechan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

"Last I have heard locally is that Sam wantted to be a Legend and go down in history for this". Thanks Farm. I would read it more like, "I'm not the little sissy ass everyone always said I was".
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 pm

More than being a legend, I think that Sam is saying, "I'm not the sissy ass that everyone has always told me that I am". Whether he goes in to the general population or special management will determine that.
    piXy

Post by piXy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 pm

one of the things Sam told Syniister on the phone was it was going to be good promotion for Wicked Intent
    probably why he said the Jesus made him do it phrase
    he knew he would get "famous" from this
    too bad syniister didnt feel it was good promo, it was horrible promo!
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 pm

sadly I'm changing my mind on Sam one pixy post at a time....
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 pm

I've been reading up on the Virginia penal system.. They are definitely tuff enough. When that moron from San Fran (Walker?) got caught over there fightin for the Taliban, the U.S. Army landed a military aircraft on a commercial airstrip to hand him over to a Virginia federal judge. Federal judges pretty much have their hands tied when it comes to sentencing guidelines. But when it comes to procedural guidelines, they generally go with whatever state they"re in. Virginia is extremely tough in that area. But on a state level, they have a very naughty prison called "Red Onion". It's been said that it is a "Supermax" prison. I think that's pushin it (more abusive than Supermax) If you wanna see a Supermax prison, check out ADX in Florence, Colorado. THAT is a Supermax prison. It has the Unibomber and Terry Nichols (among others). It's so designed that the inmates don't have a clue where they are. If they got out of that cell, they would'nt know which way to run. As far as an earlier comment (by someone) about Sam having the right to read Dexter. They will read your mail and they will throw Dexter in the trash if they so choose. P.S.--Inmates at Red Onion are not allowed a subscription to Life Magazine.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

charliechan wrote:I've been reading up on the Virginia penal system.. They are definitely tuff enough. When that moron from San Fran (Walker?) got caught over there fightin for the Taliban, the U.S. Army landed a military aircraft on a commercial airstrip to hand him over to a Virginia federal judge. Federal judges pretty much have their hands tied when it comes to sentencing guidelines. But when it comes to procedural guidelines, they generally go with whatever state they"re in. Virginia is extremely tough in that area. But on a state level, they have a very naughty prison called "Red Onion". It's been said that it is a "Supermax" prison. I think that's pushin it (more abusive than Supermax) If you wanna see a Supermax prison, check out ADX in Florence, Colorado. THAT is a Supermax prison. It has the Unibomber and Terry Nichols (among others). It's so designed that the inmates don't have a clue where they are. If they got out of that cell, they would'nt know which way to run. As far as an earlier comment (by someone) about Sam having the right to read Dexter. They will read your mail and they will throw Dexter in the trash if they so choose. P.S.--Inmates at Red Onion are not allowed a subscription to Life Magazine.
    Yea good point Chan, Sam definitely picked the wrong state to do what he did. I expect he is in for a very rough life ahead.

Post by dangrsmind on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

piXy wrote:one of the things Sam told Syniister on the phone was it was going to be good promotion for Wicked Intent
    probably why he said the Jesus made him do it phrase
    he knew he would get "famous" from this
    too bad syniister didnt feel it was good promo, it was horrible promo!

Well it is interesting to speculate on why he chose that phrase from among the many things he might have said.

Also, if Synnister appears in court and says that, I think Sam is in a lot of trouble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:11 am