Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

ScaryMary...............

Percy

ScaryMary...............

Post by Percy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Mary we need your help we may have a fake Sarah posting on websleuths, any idea how we can confirm it is her, can you ask Sam to ask her if she has posted on WS to us next time you speak with him, that would really help.

Thanks!

Re: ScaryMary...............

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 am

I can think of a few things to ask the WebSleuther posting as Sarah to confirm if it really is her, since I've talked to the real Sarah before.
    I'll head over to WS now and get on that Smile
    Percy

Post by Percy on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:53 am

ScaryMary wrote:I can think of a few things to ask the WebSleuther posting as Sarah to confirm if it really is her, since I've talked to the real Sarah before.
    I'll head over to WS now and get on that Smile

Thanks Mary I knew we could count on you, its unfair for Sammy to have a poser acting like his sister on there, IT MAY BE HER but we have SOME PRETTY INTERESTING evidence that it isnt, we are all prepared to eat crow if it is here but we want to play it safe, you know?

Post by AndresEscobar on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 am

btw, I just wanted to throw out that I like ScaryMary too.
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

It's the eyes...yow. Wink
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 pm

dangrsmind wrote:It's the eyes...yow.

I tend to agree.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Aww.
    Yall are too kind

I noticed that if you use the 'find friends' option on myspace, and type in Stonerthatcooks6@yahoo.com, it comes up with the real Sarah's myspace page...
    Didn't know if you guys knew that or not. That pretty much makes me believe that it is indeed the real Sarah posting on WS.

(Also, I didn't post up my question for Sarah over there cause of the idea DM had about her myspace status...Very good idea indeed!!)
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 pm

ScaryMary wrote:Aww.
    Yall are too kind

I noticed that if you use the 'find friends' option on myspace, and type in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it comes up with the real Sarah's myspace page...
    Didn't know if you guys knew that or not. That pretty much makes me believe that it is indeed the real Sarah posting on WS.

(Also, I didn't post up my question for Sarah over there cause of the idea DM had about her myspace status...Very good idea indeed!!)
    It very well may be the color combination of the eyes and the hair? who knows... but me likey
    Percy

Post by Percy on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

ScaryMary wrote:Aww.
    Yall are too kind

I noticed that if you use the 'find friends' option on myspace, and type in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it comes up with the real Sarah's myspace page...

yea lets see how DMs myspace status request turns out before we make our next move.

Mary is very pretty, its the pale skin the pink hair and the blue eyes, it just all works real well. Like someone else reminded me Sam didnt call her Mary Hotensexy for no reason.

Post by piXy on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 am

I agree with you all 🤤
    Hi Scary Mary <3
    Percy

Post by Percy on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Mary check your PMs.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Mary checked her PMs and replied to you!
    This thread and all the compliments makes me feel kind of...awkward lol.
    Thank you guys for the nice comments though
    tapu

Post by tapu on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm

I've decided just to worship you in private.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm

ScaryMary wrote:Mary checked her PMs and replied to you!
    This thread and all the compliments makes me feel kind of...awkward lol.
    Thank you guys for the nice comments though

Youre a cool chickadoo and your loyalty to Sam through all of this, in spite of it being unpopular, is indeed admirable IMO. He definitely needs a friend who wont judge him and I am glad he has you.

Post by ROCKDAWG on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Let's dont get off topic. ScaryMary is a hot chick !
    Percy

Post by Percy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 am

Mary the ONE thing I want you to know more than ANYTHING else is that this is a safe place for you to share your feelings and open up if you need to and I WILL have your back, no matter how unpopular it may be I will watch your back and everyone else to the best of my ability, EVERYTHING you post is SO APPRECIATED by EVERYONE HERE and I know that because they have told me and they understand why I did what I did, so please dont let any of this scare you away because its safe here and I will always make sure it is no matter what anyone says.

Thanks to you, peacegurl and pixy we have some good info to discuss until trial time so thanks again for being here from all of us.

Post by ziggy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 am

I was heavily involved in the Danielle van Dam case. The accused's brother in law was on our forum. We did not agree. He defended David Westerfield despite his daughter having to testify to an incident that happened with Uncle David, HOWEVER, we kept it civil and when I was in San Diego we went to lunch and stood in line to get into court together. I understood his perspective but I didn't have to be mean to him to disagree.

Mary has her reasons for her compassion with regards to Sam. Some may not think that he deserves any. I just hope everyone will respect the other posters positions as they would like to have theirs respected. To each his own. And Mary is a hot chick.
    charliechan

Post by charliechan on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:23 pm

I also respect Mary for her compassion and loyaly. She's provided more personal info than anyone and she's just speaking from her life (minimal sleuthing involved). Yes--she is beautimously (Tapu?) hot. I cracked open a fortune cookie today and it said "If Scary Mary doesn't make your nipples get hard--you ain"t got no nipples". LOL
    Wes

Post by Wes on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah props to Mary and Pixy for sticking it out and staying true to themselves. SKR is one sick crew, I feel so bad for the 15yo about to be an Apostle. I tried to talk him out of it, yes Alec, I think it's stupid...they might make him do something incredibly terrible. ):
    Percy

Post by Percy on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Alec from sykosam is going to be an apostle?!?!

Post by Percy on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 pm

I respect ScaryMary but please for the love of all things good DO NOT bring that sykosam forum crowd here, not my style at all. This site is for 18 and over, I dont want to see it taken over by a bunch of 15 year old kids who think Sam is cool.

I want Sam to get a fair trial and I dont think he is a cold blooded killer but I dont want his autograph either.

Post by Metzgermeister on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Agreed Pax.

This just proves the SKR crew preys on little impressionable kids. Because those are the only people who would find it 'neat' to become an Apostle. Don't get me wrong, Alec is a GOOD boy and he's a great friend, but this is not a good idea. Then again, he can learn from his own mistakes I'm not going to push my beliefs on him. He's a great promoter too, I was hoping he'd just remain that.

And I don't talk to my friends about where I post, so if people start dropping in here or there it was NOT me lol.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Paximus wrote:I respect ScaryMary but please for the love of all things good DO NOT bring that sykosam forum crowd here, not my style at all. This site is for 18 and over, I dont want to see it taken over by a bunch of 15 year old kids who think Sam is cool.

I want Sam to get a fair trial and I dont think he is a cold blooded killer but I dont want his autograph either.

I think there is like 2 people that post on the SykoSam site anymore. Alec pretty much runs it now that the owner is MIA so things have changed around there. And no, he knows nothing about this site btw. I rarely even talk to him anymore now that he is trying to become an apostle. I don't associate with SKR or any of their followers. I just sure hope Alec don't turn into another Sam if ya know what I mean...
    Percy

Post by Percy on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:Agreed Pax.

This just proves the SKR crew preys on little impressionable kids. Because those are the only people who would find it 'neat' to become an Apostle. Don't get me wrong, Alec is a GOOD boy and he's a great friend, but this is not a good idea. Then again, he can learn from his own mistakes I'm not going to push my beliefs on him. He's a great promoter too, I was hoping he'd just remain that.

And I don't talk to my friends about where I post, so if people start dropping in here or there it was NOT me lol.

I dont know Alex or any of the rest of them there but my impression is that they are more fans of Sam than people interested in this case which at the end of the day does involve the brutal murder of four people committed by Sam (as far as we know) that doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a fair trial or that he is a sociopathic cold blooded killer, which I have all along suggested he is not, but I certainly dont want this to become Sam McCroskey fan club central either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:46 pm