Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Share
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 pm

    boygenius wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Crow wrote:Yeah, that just seems like a classic made-up detail.

    Yeah, no offense boygenius, but I doubt this. What fascinates me about these local rumors is that they never add substance to the actual murders. They only add details after the fact to make Sam seem more culpable, monstrous. Or, rather, they make what happened more like a movie than a crime. Which I suppose is ironic.

    None taken. I can see where this sounds movieish because I thought the same thing when I first heard it, but the whole damn situation seems like a movie script to me too.

    Good. I just want to reiterate that I'm attacking the rumor not you or anything like that.

    I think a lot of people see this like a movie script.
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 pm

    No offense but i would never watch this movie
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

    I have never heard this rumor of the garbage disposal but thanks for bringing it to attention here =)
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Percy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 pm

    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Crow wrote:Yeah, that just seems like a classic made-up detail.

    Yeah, no offense boygenius, but I doubt this. What fascinates me about these local rumors is that they never add substance to the actual murders. They only add details after the fact to make Sam seem more culpable, monstrous. Or, rather, they make what happened more like a movie than a crime. Which I suppose is ironic.

    Thats the nature of legends, myths, tall/old wives tales. They grow more monstrous, dramatic and/or heroic over time.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Percy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

    boygenius wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Crow wrote:Yeah, i know ida acted like i was lookin to buy.

    Do you have a copy of the flyer? (sorry if you already said something about this)

    Maybe it's online?


    Also, did you notice anything about new floors? Where all they were?


    ( sure hope you like answering questions Smile )

    There wasn't a flyer that I know of, but it was listed online in the newspaper. As far as the floors, they were all hardwood, so I don't know if there was carpet down over the hardwood that was pulled up or if they had a lot of rugs down. Nothing really looked new, but may have been refinished.

    Like I said about the garbage disposal, I just heard that from someone I trust, but I by no means am saying it's a fact.

    Thats cool bro, keep them coming, we are glad to have you here. Just curious how did you find us here?


    You may or may not know that I am a part-time journalist with press credentials, and I am working on a book and possible film documentary on this case and am gathering all the facts and rumors I can get my hands on, would you mind asking your source if he would care to speak with me, I would protect his identity since I have a moral and ethical obligation to do so, but I would love to use him as a possible unnamed source for this GD information and use anything else he may have as far as local whispers.


    Let me know. If he doesnt want to thats ok but I can use all I can get.

    I was on the old site and went MIA for a while, but when I came back everyone was gone, so I had to do a little searching on the site and came across the link. I do remember from the old site that you had some sort of press credentials. I think it's pretty cool that your working on all of those things and I'd be happy to help get any info I can for you, but can't make any promises about my source. To be honest, I hate when people say they have sources anyways because we all have "sources" and sometimes they are called rumor spreaders, but I don't know what else to call a person you trust about info you get.

    I've always thought this would make for a good movie/book/documentary because of all the things involved. Let me know if you have any more questions about the house or things that were being sold at the estate auction because I looked through the majority of stuff that was out there.

    Yes I will definitely use you as a source, unnamed of course, and protect your identity, should I need to use any of these local rumors, I think I definitely want to include local rumors, legends, myths and whispers about the crime in the book just to make it all more intriguing for the reader. I wouldnt ever do anything to out a source or ID you in any way should we do something like that, not to worry, as things progress after the trial, I will be contacting everyone involved in these threads who have worked on the case and getting input from them so that each of us can be part of the final work, I am hoping if it does sell we can all benefit financially from it as I have no intention of keeping it all to myself, anyone who contributes will get a fair cut of any money made from anything I am able to publish and sell. Thats been my intention all along, I would also like to give something to the victims family or start a foundation in the name of the victims to raise awareness of these types of crimes and how meeting strangers on the internet can result in this.


    In any case I am glad you found us and I hope you will stick around and discuss with us as we wait for the trial and also feel free to invite any others you think are interested in the case, especially locals who may want to talk with us and share their perspective.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    ROCKDAWG

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : GEORGIA

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by ROCKDAWG on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

    I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

    Paximus wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Crow wrote:Yeah, i know ida acted like i was lookin to buy.

    Do you have a copy of the flyer? (sorry if you already said something about this)

    Maybe it's online?


    Also, did you notice anything about new floors? Where all they were?


    ( sure hope you like answering questions Smile )

    There wasn't a flyer that I know of, but it was listed online in the newspaper. As far as the floors, they were all hardwood, so I don't know if there was carpet down over the hardwood that was pulled up or if they had a lot of rugs down. Nothing really looked new, but may have been refinished.

    Like I said about the garbage disposal, I just heard that from someone I trust, but I by no means am saying it's a fact.

    Thats cool bro, keep them coming, we are glad to have you here. Just curious how did you find us here?


    You may or may not know that I am a part-time journalist with press credentials, and I am working on a book and possible film documentary on this case and am gathering all the facts and rumors I can get my hands on, would you mind asking your source if he would care to speak with me, I would protect his identity since I have a moral and ethical obligation to do so, but I would love to use him as a possible unnamed source for this GD information and use anything else he may have as far as local whispers.


    Let me know. If he doesnt want to thats ok but I can use all I can get.

    I was on the old site and went MIA for a while, but when I came back everyone was gone, so I had to do a little searching on the site and came across the link. I do remember from the old site that you had some sort of press credentials. I think it's pretty cool that your working on all of those things and I'd be happy to help get any info I can for you, but can't make any promises about my source. To be honest, I hate when people say they have sources anyways because we all have "sources" and sometimes they are called rumor spreaders, but I don't know what else to call a person you trust about info you get.

    I've always thought this would make for a good movie/book/documentary because of all the things involved. Let me know if you have any more questions about the house or things that were being sold at the estate auction because I looked through the majority of stuff that was out there.

    Yes I will definitely use you as a source, unnamed of course, and protect your identity, should I need to use any of these local rumors, I think I definitely want to include local rumors, legends, myths and whispers about the crime in the book just to make it all more intriguing for the reader. I wouldnt ever do anything to out a source or ID you in any way should we do something like that, not to worry, as things progress after the trial, I will be contacting everyone involved in these threads who have worked on the case and getting input from them so that each of us can be part of the final work, I am hoping if it does sell we can all benefit financially from it as I have no intention of keeping it all to myself, anyone who contributes will get a fair cut of any money made from anything I am able to publish and sell. Thats been my intention all along, I would also like to give something to the victims family or start a foundation in the name of the victims to raise awareness of these types of crimes and how meeting strangers on the internet can result in this.


    In any case I am glad you found us and I hope you will stick around and discuss with us as we wait for the trial and also feel free to invite any others you think are interested in the case, especially locals who may want to talk with us and share their perspective.

    If you use anything of mine and wanna send me money please donate it to a fund for the victims, i want no profit or anything from my knowledge of anything, i just want justice for my friends and emmas parents
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm

    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 pm

    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    Well, if it was used, the garbage disposal unit and maybe even the sink and the pipes would be huge pieces of evidence to prove Sam tried to dispose of the bodies.
    avatar
    ROCKDAWG

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : GEORGIA

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by ROCKDAWG on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

    AndresEscobar wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    Well, if it was used, the garbage disposal unit and maybe even the sink and the pipes would be huge pieces of evidence to prove Sam tried to dispose of the bodies.
    Yeah , you and I know that , but the police seem a little sloppy up there. Maybe they figured , "Gee, that would be a hassle hauling that disposal unit out & and after all , we got us a bloody maul here that is sure to convict".

    Know what I mean ?
    avatar
    ROCKDAWG

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : GEORGIA

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by ROCKDAWG on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm

    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:45 pm

    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................

    April 20 is the last date that i heard...... but i dont know where its being moved to
    avatar
    ROCKDAWG

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : GEORGIA

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by ROCKDAWG on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm

    [quote="piXy"]
    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    April 20
    That's really just around the corner. In most cases it's better to delay , delay , delay. Now , I aint no lawyer , but I have consulted with one or two !
    It's usually a good strategy to let a year or two go by before copping a plea or a trial, if forced.
    So I would kinda be surprised if this really goes to trial in April. What do you think Andres ?
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 pm

    Indeed they do mention a meat cleaver. no dismemberment would mean he wouldnt need the garbage disposal to do anything? idk

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Investigators recovered several possible weapons, including a ball-peen hammer and a wood-splitting maul, according to the court papers unsealed today. Authorities believe both the hammer and the maul were used on each of the victims, according to a source close to the investigation.
    A maul is a tool with a long handle with a head like an ax on one side and a hammer on the other. All four victims were bludgeoned beyond recognition, the source said, adding that the bodies were not dismembered.
    Among the other items taken from the home were a meat cleaver and a knife, but authorities do not believe either was used in the killings, the source said.
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 pm

    [quote="ROCKDAWG"]
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    April 20
    That's really just around the corner. In most cases it's better to delay , delay , delay. Now , I aint no lawyer , but I have consulted with one or two !
    It's usually a good strategy to let a year or two go by before copping a plea or a trial, if forced.
    So I would kinda be surprised if this really goes to trial in April. What do you think Andres ?

    i agree esp with the amount of evidence they have recovered
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by dangrsmind on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm

    AndresEscobar wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    Well, if it was used, the garbage disposal unit and maybe even the sink and the pipes would be huge pieces of evidence to prove Sam tried to dispose of the bodies.

    Exactly.

    I don't know what sort of disposal they have there but he'd have to hack the entire body up into small enough bits to feed into the disposal unit's mouth.

    And yes I agree that if there was any suspicion of this sort of thing, they'd have to take the sewer line apart looking for pieces of the body not just remove the disposal itself.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    See also: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a nice variation.
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 pm

    A trial date was not announced on Tuesday in the quadruple homicide last year in Farmville. Richard McCroskey, the suspect in the murders that occurred at 505 First Avenue last September, faces six counts of capital murder and one count of grand larceny of a vehicle. His trial was to be set at 9:30 Tuesday morning, but Hon. Richard S. Blanton, Presiding Judge, decided to postpone the hearing until April 20. McCroskey did not appear in court Tuesday

    McCroskey remains in the Piedmont Regional Jail. The April 20 hearing date is scheduled at 9:30.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 pm

    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    Well, if it was used, the garbage disposal unit and maybe even the sink and the pipes would be huge pieces of evidence to prove Sam tried to dispose of the bodies.
    Yeah , you and I know that , but the police seem a little sloppy up there. Maybe they figured , "Gee, that would be a hassle hauling that disposal unit out & and after all , we got us a bloody maul here that is sure to convict".

    Know what I mean ?

    Well, missing out on something like that would be so shockingly negligent that it's safe to assume that its not the case.
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 pm

    [quote="ROCKDAWG"]
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    April 20
    That's really just around the corner. In most cases it's better to delay , delay , delay. Now , I aint no lawyer , but I have consulted with one or two !
    It's usually a good strategy to let a year or two go by before copping a plea or a trial, if forced.
    So I would kinda be surprised if this really goes to trial in April. What do you think Andres ?

    He probably has a counsel status hearing. Then there will be hearings on other stuff too. It wont go to trial in April.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Percy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 pm

    piXy wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Crow wrote:Yeah, i know ida acted like i was lookin to buy.

    Do you have a copy of the flyer? (sorry if you already said something about this)

    Maybe it's online?


    Also, did you notice anything about new floors? Where all they were?


    ( sure hope you like answering questions Smile )

    There wasn't a flyer that I know of, but it was listed online in the newspaper. As far as the floors, they were all hardwood, so I don't know if there was carpet down over the hardwood that was pulled up or if they had a lot of rugs down. Nothing really looked new, but may have been refinished.

    Like I said about the garbage disposal, I just heard that from someone I trust, but I by no means am saying it's a fact.

    Thats cool bro, keep them coming, we are glad to have you here. Just curious how did you find us here?


    You may or may not know that I am a part-time journalist with press credentials, and I am working on a book and possible film documentary on this case and am gathering all the facts and rumors I can get my hands on, would you mind asking your source if he would care to speak with me, I would protect his identity since I have a moral and ethical obligation to do so, but I would love to use him as a possible unnamed source for this GD information and use anything else he may have as far as local whispers.


    Let me know. If he doesnt want to thats ok but I can use all I can get.

    I was on the old site and went MIA for a while, but when I came back everyone was gone, so I had to do a little searching on the site and came across the link. I do remember from the old site that you had some sort of press credentials. I think it's pretty cool that your working on all of those things and I'd be happy to help get any info I can for you, but can't make any promises about my source. To be honest, I hate when people say they have sources anyways because we all have "sources" and sometimes they are called rumor spreaders, but I don't know what else to call a person you trust about info you get.

    I've always thought this would make for a good movie/book/documentary because of all the things involved. Let me know if you have any more questions about the house or things that were being sold at the estate auction because I looked through the majority of stuff that was out there.

    Yes I will definitely use you as a source, unnamed of course, and protect your identity, should I need to use any of these local rumors, I think I definitely want to include local rumors, legends, myths and whispers about the crime in the book just to make it all more intriguing for the reader. I wouldnt ever do anything to out a source or ID you in any way should we do something like that, not to worry, as things progress after the trial, I will be contacting everyone involved in these threads who have worked on the case and getting input from them so that each of us can be part of the final work, I am hoping if it does sell we can all benefit financially from it as I have no intention of keeping it all to myself, anyone who contributes will get a fair cut of any money made from anything I am able to publish and sell. Thats been my intention all along, I would also like to give something to the victims family or start a foundation in the name of the victims to raise awareness of these types of crimes and how meeting strangers on the internet can result in this.


    In any case I am glad you found us and I hope you will stick around and discuss with us as we wait for the trial and also feel free to invite any others you think are interested in the case, especially locals who may want to talk with us and share their perspective.

    If you use anything of mine and wanna send me money please donate it to a fund for the victims, i want no profit or anything from my knowledge of anything, i just want justice for my friends and emmas parents


    Well that, of course, is my ultimate objective. I am certainly not looking to cash in on this, however, a well written documetary on cases like these do serve an important purpose in raising awareness of these types of crimes and of course, if people buy the book or I am offered money by a publisher to sell the rights to the book there will be money involved and like I said i fully intend to spread that around to the group since I havent done any more work than anyone else and anything I do write will largely be made up of what all of you contributed to the body of work as a whole. If there is any money made and we split it fairly among the group you are certainly to donate your share to any cause you see fit. I can understand your point. At this point it is all talk, we will see if I am able to follow through with this and make something of it that people will be interested in buying, the case has a lot of interesting twists and I would like to do a book about horrorcore, the community associated with it as a whole and then add in various crimes committed by those who are associated with that community, including a highlight of the Farmville case, but only that one as there are many other crimes associated with horrorcore fans and specifically those who are in to ICP, not that the music had anything to do with it and I certainly wouldnt try and make that connection but would rather leave that up to the reader to decide for themselves.


    I dont particularly care about making any money on the case but I do need to make enough to cover my time researching, traveling (I plan to attend the trial and spend a few weeks in California Bay Area interviewing some of Sam's old friends and school teachers and others who knew him etc) thats going to cost me a lot of out of pocket money and I need to get that back somehow.


    Last edited by Paximus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Percy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 pm

    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    I am absolutely going to the trial where ever and when ever it may be, I know that I can get in with my press pass, if youd or anyone else would like to go I can generally justify two to three other people as part of my staff with one press pass, so I could get you in and claim youre my photographer or whatever.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Percy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 pm

    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    A far as I know April 20th is the arraignment and that will be the time Sam will enter his official plea, his lawyer will file the motion for change of venue and a trial date will be set. I dont expect the trial to take place until early 2011, these things usually take a long time, especially if they do change the venue to a bigger city where the dockets are generally backed up anywhere from 6 months to a year for major cases.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Percy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:51 pm

    [quote="ROCKDAWG"]
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:
    piXy wrote:
    ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd think if body parts were hacked off and a garbage disposal used , wouldnt the press have hinted at this ? As it were they just said mauled ?

    im not sure they have really gave us alot of details of anything so i guess this is something we will have to find out at the trial... Question

    Does anyone know if they have set a trial date ? Would this trial be open to the public for any old joe to walk into and spectate? Me thinks this would be one interesting trial.....................
    April 20
    That's really just around the corner. In most cases it's better to delay , delay , delay. Now , I aint no lawyer , but I have consulted with one or two !
    It's usually a good strategy to let a year or two go by before copping a plea or a trial, if forced.
    So I would kinda be surprised if this really goes to trial in April. What do you think Andres ?


    It definitely will not go to trial in April, I have worked cases as a defense attorney that took 2 to 3 years to finally get to trial, as I said above, dont expect an actual trial until early 2011 at the earliest.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    ROCKDAWG

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : GEORGIA

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by ROCKDAWG on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:25 am

    Shouldn't this kid be signing a plea deal ? Hopefully his lawyer is not telling him he has any sort of defense or at least to the point where his sentence at trial would be less than 200 years !
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by claudicici on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 am

    piXy wrote:Indeed they do mention a meat cleaver. no dismemberment would mean he wouldnt need the garbage disposal to do anything? idk

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Investigators recovered several possible weapons, including a ball-peen hammer and a wood-splitting maul, according to the court papers unsealed today. Authorities believe both the hammer and the maul were used on each of the victims, according to a source close to the investigation.
    A maul is a tool with a long handle with a head like an ax on one side and a hammer on the other. All four victims were bludgeoned beyond recognition, the source said, adding that the bodies were not dismembered.
    Among the other items taken from the home were a meat cleaver and a knife, but authorities do not believe either was used in the killings, the source said.
    thank you pixy,i have not seen this article before...it mentions that both the maul and the hammer were used on each victim,i have not heard that before...but it also says there was no dismemberment,if that is correct it makes the garbage disposal rumor even less believable...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:51 am