Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

AndresEscobar

Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

Post by AndresEscobar on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:40 am

ROCKDAWG wrote:Shouldn't this kid be signing a plea deal ? Hopefully his lawyer is not telling him he has any sort of defense or at least to the point where his sentence at trial would be less than 200 years !

Well, it depends on whether a plea deal exists, right? If the only "plea deal" is plead guilty and we're going to pursue the death penalty then that's not a deal.

The problem is: Attorney general and DA are political positions. Their constituents want Sam to be put to death. Therefore, their under pressure to appease their constituents or risk losing their jobs.

Ironically, the same people screaming for blood are likely the very same screaming about their taxes, tax money being wasted, etc. Death penalty trials cost a lot of money. And guess who is paying for both sides in Sam's case? Think of how much money would be saved and appropriated to better uses if they abandoned pursuing the death penalty so regularly.
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 am

dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:22 pm

claudicici wrote:
    piXy wrote:Indeed they do mention a meat cleaver. no dismemberment would mean he wouldnt need the garbage disposal to do anything? idk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Investigators recovered several possible weapons, including a ball-peen hammer and a wood-splitting maul, according to the court papers unsealed today. Authorities believe both the hammer and the maul were used on each of the victims, according to a source close to the investigation.
    A maul is a tool with a long handle with a head like an ax on one side and a hammer on the other. All four victims were bludgeoned beyond recognition, the source said, adding that the bodies were not dismembered.
    Among the other items taken from the home were a meat cleaver and a knife, but authorities do not believe either was used in the killings, the source said.
    thank you pixy,i have not seen this article before...it mentions that both the maul and the hammer were used on each victim,i have not heard that before...but it also says there was no dismemberment,if that is correct it makes the garbage disposal rumor even less believable...

I've been trying to make this clear...simple dismemberment is not enough to dispose of a body in a garbage disposal, you have to hack the entire corpse up into little bits that can fit into the mouth of the disposal...and you can't just stuff a leg in there foot first or something because it would jam.

The entire story makes no sense unless there is evidence that he hacked up at least part of one body IMO. Disposing of an entire body this way would take a fair bit of time and there were four bodies to be hacked up and fed into a garbage disposal. Maybe he started to pursue this idea then decided it wasn't a viable plan. But I am skeptical.
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:27 pm

dangrsmind wrote:

I've been trying to make this clear...simple dismemberment is not enough to dispose of a body in a garbage disposal, you have to hack the entire corpse up into little bits that can fit into the mouth of the disposal...and you can't just stuff a leg in there foot first or something because it would jam.

The entire story makes no sense unless there is evidence that he hacked up at least part of one body IMO. Disposing of an entire body this way would take a fair bit of time and there were four bodies to be hacked up and fed into a garbage disposal. Maybe he started to pursue this idea then decided it wasn't a viable plan. But I am skeptical.

He would also have to at least partially dismember one of the bodies to even try to shove it down the garbage disposal.

And the blood spray would make it extremely obvious that he had done this.
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm

A wood chipper would work much better. But even then , still a lot of work. But hey , if you're enjoying the kind of work you're doing..............
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

not if he just cut off a small body part - say - an ear, or a finger, who knows. He had some time there in the house with the bodies. Once they were deceased, you wouldn't have blood spray. It's possible that the bludgeoning was so brutal that pieces of tissue came off and maybe he put those in the disposal. It wouldn't be impossible for him to have used it for small parts or fragments.
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 pm

ziggy wrote:not if he just cut off a small body part - say - an ear, or a finger, who knows. He had some time there in the house with the bodies. Once they were deceased, you wouldn't have blood spray. It's possible that the bludgeoning was so brutal that pieces of tissue came off and maybe he put those in the disposal. It wouldn't be impossible for him to have used it for small parts or fragments.

And locals know about this but the police don't?

It doesn't matter if it was a small body part. There would still be blood residue in the sink, the garbage disposal, and the pipes. That would still be evidence.
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Man, I wish I could take bets on this one. I can pretty much guarantee that no garbage disposal was involved.
    boygenius

Post by boygenius on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 pm

When I as told, I took it as Ziggy was stating it and not that he tried to put whole body parts in the disposal. Crow, you could be right and there may have just been blood in the kitchen area and maybe some in the sink, so someone may have thought he was trying to use the disposal. We don't know where the victims were killed, we assume the bedroom since that's where bodies were found, but don't know for sure. Someone could have been cooking when he attacked them and thus the blood. All assumptions on my part of course, but one never knows until the facts come out.
    piXy

Post by piXy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:08 pm

boygenius wrote:When I as told, I took it as Ziggy was stating it and not that he tried to put whole body parts in the disposal. Crow, you could be right and there may have just been blood in the kitchen area and maybe some in the sink, so someone may have thought he was trying to use the disposal. We don't know where the victims were killed, we assume the bedroom since that's where bodies were found, but don't know for sure. Someone could have been cooking when he attacked them and thus the blood. All assumptions on my part of course, but one never knows until the facts come out.
    Thank You Agree
    LoveEndsWar

Post by LoveEndsWar on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 am

The meat cleaver and knife being seized but not related make it seem to me like someone was possibly cooking. (Otherwise defenseless position...{back turned})
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 am

LoveEndsWar wrote:The meat cleaver and knife being seized but not related make it seem to me like someone was possibly cooking. (Otherwise defenseless position...{back turned})

That's the most extreme possibility. When retrieving evidence they usually take anything and everything that could possibly be related to the crime. Which makes sense: better to have too much than too little. This was likely before lab results were finished on the bodies. They found a butcher knife out. So, they collected it.
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

It's been said that Debra was not a tidy housekeeper. Implements may have been left out in the kitchen regularly or for a while after cooking (like dinner that night). Po would pick up any possible weapon at that point (as Andres said).
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Thu May 27, 2010 3:05 pm

I can't find the thread that was titled 505 First Ave. so I am posting the walk through video of the house that Blou found on you tube here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know how long this will be on you tube...can someone save it? I don't know how to download stuff from you tube but I would like to!!
    piXy

Post by piXy on Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm

nice find ziggy!!!!!!!!!
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks piX but it was Blou who found it ~ I just shared it.

Let's all thank Blou. I wish I could find the thread about 505 First because he was right on with what I recall him saying about the architecture of the home.
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Thu May 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Blou,.....now if we could only get him to make some of his fabulous posts again.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:58 pm