Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Share

    SarahThiZZle

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Bay Area, California

    Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by SarahThiZZle on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 pm

    I want to thank all of you who have written my brother or sent him things like money or books. It has been very hard for our family to do so, especially when we have had to hide and i have actually been denied jobs because of my brothers case....believe it or not. Some people are so touchy. But yes it is me, sorry for all the misunderstanding. I have added a little hello into my myspace headline so go ahead and check it out. It is me.
    I guess I can answer a few questions on here, but ofcourse not much because everything I have said has ended up in the media with every word twisted. And remember I do not get to surf the web much anymore so I will probably be on here at least 1-2 hours a week. Feel free to drop me a line. Thanks guys.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by Percy on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm

    SarahThiZZle wrote:I want to thank all of you who have written my brother or sent him things like money or books. It has been very hard for our family to do so, especially when we have had to hide and i have actually been denied jobs because of my brothers case....believe it or not. Some people are so touchy. But yes it is me, sorry for all the misunderstanding. I have added a little hello into my myspace headline so go ahead and check it out. It is me.
    I guess I can answer a few questions on here, but ofcourse not much because everything I have said has ended up in the media with every word twisted. And remember I do not get to surf the web much anymore so I will probably be on here at least 1-2 hours a week. Feel free to drop me a line. Thanks guys.

    Hey Sarah, assuming it is you this time, welcome to the forum. You can talk here, we are not media, just people interested in several things that are part of this case and we all came together to discuss it, left websleuths because of too many mods and here we are.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.

    SarahThiZZle

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Bay Area, California

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by SarahThiZZle on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm

    Haha it is me. wowzers haha. I emailed you back from stonerthatcooks. Hopefully you believe me now. Before it was damn hard trying to hide from the world and now its even harder to convince people its me. I appreciate the fact that you guys didnt wanna believe what "i" was saying until you knew it was really me. Thank you so much for everything.

    Is there any questions people want answered? I might be able to help.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by Percy on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 pm

    Sarah we have had problems with people fucking with us so we are weary which is GOOD for you, we TRUST BUT WE VERIFY, we do NOT like rumors, lies and innunedo. So sorry if it sounds like we are batshit crazy but we just wanted to protect your interests and verify it was you before we assume anything.


    That said, we do have a PRIVATE area here at the forum and I will have the forum admin, Heroine, add you and you can speak more freely there because it cannot be seen by non registred members. You dont have to tell us anything, Iam sure many of the group will have questions for you, most of us already know most everything about this case so you being here is certainly welcome but dont feel as if you owe us anything or have to say things that make you feel uncomfortable.

    We are not fans of Sam and what he did, we want to understand it. I am here because I have a professional interest in true crime and criminal law as well an academic interest in the occult, music and youth culture,all of which play a big part in this case.

    Welcome to the forum and check for the private area once youre added and you can start a thread there or just talk here, whichever you prefer.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by dangrsmind on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm

    Given your limited Internet access Sarah, we may not be able to verify this until you sign on to MySpace again.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by claudicici on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

    hey Sarah hope you don't mind me posting this here but otherwise noone's going to believe it's you anyways...dangrs I'm gonna pm you my myspace log on and password so you can see for yourself....

  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1:16 PM



    To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



    Whoa what?! first off it was me, I really dont have internet access much. Only when I go to libraries or to school with my husband. I am doing nothing but working and sleeping now. So what exactly happened...Im gonna get on the message board and see what happened. wheres the new form? id like to keep updated on whats going on with you guys.
    Im glad you "bothered" me haha. I was upset at first yes because my life has turned completely upside down since. But I would do the same thing if I was really interested in a case ya know. Link me to this new forum, let me know whats going on!!! I should be getting a computer soon. hopefully by june. .....




  • avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by dangrsmind on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 pm

    Err, don't do that!
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by claudicici on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

    ..oh and Sarah ,lol.....like pax said we're not a support forum for Sam but I think you deserve support ...
    if you're posting here I just hope it's not a "bad" thing for you,I'm just thinking some of the things being said here are hard to take for someone so closely connected to the case ....
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by piXy on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 pm

    im not trying to be a bitch but i DO NOT support Sam. I was "friends" with him, i thought he was cool and all but meeting him fucked my life up. I have nothing good to say about him now but i can remember some good things about the Sam that i thought i knew.
    I support you Sarah but i wont make excuses for him or support what he has been accussed of doing in any sort of way. I have nothing against you tho. Just be warned we dont say the nicest things here but i will be nice to you as long as ur cool with me.
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by AndresEscobar on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 pm

    fascinating.
    avatar
    wadahoot

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 58
    Location : Indiana

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by wadahoot on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:58 am

    AndresEscobar wrote:fascinating.
    ... he said, in his best Spock impression.
    avatar
    ladyg

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 49
    Location : Canada

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by ladyg on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:04 am

    wow....
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by dangrsmind on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 am

    Just so everyone is clear, this appears to be Sarah or at least someone sending messages from her email and MySpace accounts. Previously, although she had posted on Websleuths, we had only one MySpace message from her and that message contradicted some known facts. Sarah sent no traceable email messages for over a month after her first posting.

    The IP addresses from which the email was sent appears legit and the person that posted here is probably the same person that posted on WS and sent these other messages. Now you know what I know...
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by claudicici on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 pm

    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by the tapu on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 pm

    I always thought it was her. Nice to have confirmation.
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by dangrsmind on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 pm

    dangrsmind wrote:Just so everyone is clear, this appears to be Sarah or at least someone sending messages from her email and MySpace accounts. Previously, although she had posted on Websleuths, we had only one MySpace message from her and that message contradicted some known facts. Sarah sent no traceable email messages for over a month after her first posting.

    The IP addresses from which the email was sent appears legit and the person that posted here is probably the same person that posted on WS and sent these other messages. Now you know what I know...

    Note the bold text words...
    avatar
    smartie74

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-03-03
    Age : 43
    Location : Richmond, VA

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by smartie74 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

    well for all those that care, I really am me.........(but then again).....who is me really? something to ponder on a rainy friday night.............
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by dangrsmind on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 pm

    Here's the thing, I have a pretty good idea how to produce the evidence I saw yesterday. I was dumb and didn't check everything. I don't know that is what is going on here of course...

    However, if in fact these messages are fake, this scheme now involves falsifying both email and MySpace messages not just some phony postings here and on WS. It is called identity fraud.

    I'm considering just reporting these events to the authorities at this point.

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by DoctorZ on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 pm

    dangrsmind wrote:Here's the thing, I have a pretty good idea how to produce the evidence I saw yesterday. I was dumb and didn't check everything. I don't know that is what is going on here of course...

    However, if in fact these messages are fake, this scheme now involves falsifying both email and MySpace messages not just some phony postings here and on WS. It is called identity fraud.

    I'm considering just reporting these events to the authorities at this point.

    Do you really think someone would go that far?
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by dangrsmind on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

    I don't want to DoctorZ. I really don;t want to.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by claudicici on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 pm

    ....and why would someone do that?
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by Percy on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm

    DoctorZ wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:Here's the thing, I have a pretty good idea how to produce the evidence I saw yesterday. I was dumb and didn't check everything. I don't know that is what is going on here of course...

    However, if in fact these messages are fake, this scheme now involves falsifying both email and MySpace messages not just some phony postings here and on WS. It is called identity fraud.

    I'm considering just reporting these events to the authorities at this point.

    Do you really think someone would go that far?


    Honestly it isnt that far, its all pretty simple and I have seen people go a lot further. That said, I have suggested all along that I thought it WAS THE REAL SARAH, I have also, however supported DMs attempts to verify that because I can appreciate him wanting to do so.

    At this point its hard to say what I believe, I am willing to keep an open mind.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by Percy on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 pm

    claudicici wrote:....and why would someone do that?
    Why do people do anything, why did Sam burtally murder 4 people.

    Its a great question, wish I could answer it for you. That said, I am not sure what the motive would be but I will think about it some more.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by DoctorZ on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

    I've never made up my mind either way. I want to believe it is the real Sarah, I just take it all with a healthy skepticism. I've also tried to make a personal list of who I think would go through the effort to do this.

    It really isn't THAT much effort, but it is more than I think most would go through for a hoax. In my mind the only way someone would bother was if they had a personal stake in this case.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by claudicici on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:03 pm


    Sponsored content

    Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 pm