Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

dangrsmind

Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 am

On 2/27/10 Sarah writes at Websleuths:

Hey guys, its been a while since i dropped in. I have been very busy and dont have internet access much so its been hard trying to keep up with you all. It really is me, im not an imposter, or my mother...haha. My mother isnt smart enough to try and "post" as me. Its not what you have said about my brother that pissed me off. Its the fact that the world has dug so deep into my life, I had to hide for months. I dont mean just hide online. I mean move, change my number, block access from a lot of people. Not trust new people, all sorts of stuff. Its been very difficult trying to cope with all of these unbelievable shenanigans. I am very VERY thankful to those of you whom have written my brother or sent him ANYTHING. I want to thank you on behalf of my family.

And as for sicktanik, no I am DEFINITELY not under his wing. That poser son of a ***** gave the world my number after I fell for his sob story, asking me to tell people he had nothing to do with it. Took advantage of a girl who was completely lost and had no idea who to turn to. I too myself believe he had WAY more to do with it than what he is trying to make us believe. Thanks to him I had my phone ringing 60+ times a day, and that was when my phone was on or I was awake. I cant really go into detail about my brothers case obviously because its still open and we don't really know what is going to happen yet.

But I will be glad to answer some questions, I know you have asked a few but I dont really have time to go back and read em all. So you can message me on here and I will reply next time I get online. Or if it doesnt let you for some reason, you can email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. i prefer to be messaged on here tho. Thanks for being so ****ing supportive of my brother and giving him the benefit of the doubt. It makes me feel very good to know that there are some people out there that still think he may be innocent. thanks guys

Last edited by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am

On March 14 2010 Sarah writes here:

Grrr...I don't know what I am allowed to say and not to say anymore...or if its going to come back on me ten fold...But sammy was a normal kid in our family situation. I actually thought about this the other day. With our parents constantly fighting because my mother was a cheating whore...it didn't really sit well with us.
    We watched our dad suffer for years due to my mothers infedelity. For me, it gave me major trust issues and committment issues and blah blah blah. My brother, him watching my dad put up with it and sit around and let it happen....it must have been hard. Your parents are supposed to be your main influence in life. Watching that go on right on the other side of our door, was very hard.

He did show emotion but not much because whenever my dad showed emotion, it just ended up with him getting hurt. So my brother slowly stopped caring. I guess thats why IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED...that when emma recieved text messages from another guy...that probably made him snap. IF HE DID IT. Im not saying he did or not but IF he did then that would explain alot.
    Unfortunately I have to go for today, damn library computers only give you an hour a day to use internet. so I must go but I will try on get on tuesday.

Last edited by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 am

So I have two questions as a result.

1. What happened to your relationship with Shrim?

2. Why do you believe he (Shrim) had more to do with this crime than it would seem based on what we know so far?
    SonicG

Post by SonicG on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 pm

About this SThizzle, I find this interesting. She goes from he is innocent and "media coverup". Why would the media cover something up here?

dangrsmind wrote:On Sep 26 2009, 02:43 PM Sarah writes:

My brother is innocent, I want people to know who my brother is to stop and think..."hey is this guy really capable of killing 4 people by himself without one fucking person hearing a scream?"

No, there is WAY more to this fucked up situation then the media is gonna let out.
    There is no truth behind anything you have seen or read on the news. He was setup...

To here saying that there might be an explanation.
    dangrsmind wrote:
    On March 14 2010 Sarah writes here:
    He did show emotion but not much because whenever my dad showed emotion,
    it just ended up with him getting hurt. So my brother slowly stopped
    caring. I guess thats why IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED...that when emma
    recieved text messages from another guy...that probably made him snap. IF
    HE DID IT. Im not saying he did or not but IF he did then that would
    explain alot.

Of course the top quote could be explained by anger and thinking that Shrim somehow egged on Sam. I really doubt the media would be protecting Shrim because he is a Satanic mind priest with deep illuminati links....
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Well..............I think I would be going over and over all kinds of different thoughts. We're not talking about a politician here who has to stay on message and be consistent (and even they can't do it). This is a young, uneducated, underclass woman whose brother may have killed four people with a maul. I'd cut her a break and not analyze it too closely. Leads to conclusions that are not supported.
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

The point is, uneducated or not, she's changed what she is saying about Shrim from praising him initially to criticizing his actions (giving out her number) and even viewing him as possibly involved somehow. Why?
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Like I said, going over and over possibilities. That's what people do when they're beset by such problems.

"... beset on all sides..."
    SonicG

Post by SonicG on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Crow wrote:Like I said, going over and over possibilities. That's what people do when they're beset by such problems.

"... beset on all sides..."

Point taken but still I'd like to hear from her why she took that tact and if she was just speaking out of shock at first, then fair dinkum but the evidence pretty much points to it being very unlikely that he was "set up".
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah. Shes got all kinds of probably hopped up people filling her head with all sorts of ideas. I don't think anything she says points to her having any kind of knowledge. Just racing thoughts.
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh I wanted to say too................... I been around these crime forums and around crime, for a long time. And people always want to think there's more to stuff than there is. Its a common pitfall. Have you ever had a crime happen to you? Like even a bike being stolen. Right away you think it's someone you know. or even someone standing right around there. It's not. Its some bike jacker who steals 10 a day and who aint never heard of you. That extends into higher and higher crimes.

Last edited by Crow on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 pm

ericclimbs wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:I think the police/deputy made some hard to understand decisions or mistakes here...

After performing a welfare at 505 1st on the same night, the Farmville PD return to check on "noises in the basement" but they don't check the rest of the house.

Sam is stopped on Poorhouse Road in a stolen car full of spilled pills. He has no license and smells like death, yet they let him go.

And if he smellls like death at Poorhouse Road he must have smelled the same way a few hours earlier when the cops come to check the basement? Here's this young kid in a nice house who smells like shit, worse than shit - "death," and it doesn't raise any eyebrows??? I mean at this point the damage is done but still. . .

Unless he was wearing clean clothes and went back to his death stink clothes before leaving. It wouldn't make sense, but neither does anything else.
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Y'all ever looked up Chernobyl on YouTube? I fucking don't recommend it..........................
    Percy

Post by Percy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 am

Crow wrote:Y'all ever looked up Chernobyl on YouTube? I fucking don't recommend it..........................

Ugly stuff, read about the chemical spill in india, remember that one, those poor kids are still being born deformed there. I forget the name of it now, so much in my head my memory is terrible these days, used to know this stuff off the top of my head. Getting old I guess.

Last edited by Paximus on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by blouAngel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 am

Bhopal, India

This is a fascinating blog by a woman who rides her motorcycle through the Chernobyl "dead zone" and takes pictures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It reminds me of Stephen Vincent Benét's short story By the Waters of Babylon

and Tarkovsky's movie Stalker

Last edited by blouAngel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelin)
    Percy

Post by Percy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 am

Yea Bohal, that was a horrible tragedy there. There are several people who came to America from there after the fact and are now members of the Buddhist temple I am part of and they have told me some very heartbreaking stories about it.

Thanks for that video, interesting.

By the Waters of Babylon is a terrific read, I used that book in some of my classes back when I was teaching high school history.

Post by ladyg on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

I doubt very much he was set up....how could he have been....that just doesn't make sense...but then again if it were my brother I would probably be willing to believe anything also...
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am

She wrote that there was more to the story than the media was saying about a week after the murders when there was still a lot of speculation about what was going on. More recently she has simply stated that SickTanick was more involved than most seem to believe and she acknowledges that Sam may have committed the crimes.

My point is simply that if I believe these postings, she has changed her attitude towards SickTanick significantly from that first MySpace posting where she praises him.

And I don't think that she changed her mind about him so extremely without a good reason.

DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

dangrsmind wrote:She wrote that there was more to the story than the media was saying about a week after the murders when there was still a lot of speculation about what was going on. More recently she has simply stated that SickTanick was more involved than most seem to believe and she acknowledges that Sam may have committed the crimes.

My point is simply that if I believe these postings, she has changed her attitude towards SickTanick significantly from that first MySpace posting where she praises him.

And I don't think that she changed her mind about him so extremely without a good reason.
    Maybe he tried to be controlling with her. In my opinion much of what we have seen from him shows him to be a controlling manipulative person. Maybe she wouldn't take that and they had a falling out because of it. That could also have lead her to believe that Sick manipulated Sam somehow.
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Well I'd like to know what she says...all she has said so far is tha the gave her number out to the world.

SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm

dangrsmind wrote:I'm personally having a bit of difficulty with this line of reasoning. How many people have an instance of marital infidelity in their family history? How many get dumped in a rude or even brutal fashion? People often are in these situations, and yet relatively few of them resort to deadly violence. What made this situation different for Sam? And in most cases of this sort of intimate violence which I've read about, the person makes a sudden rash decision rather than brooding for hours or days before acting. Something is missing in this story and has been from the beginning. IMO.

Ofcourse theres something missing. A lot is missing. I myself everyday watch the mailman go up and down the street till he gets to my door to see if Sammy wrote me back so I can get more info on whats going on. I have only recieved two letters. Very long ones but only two.

Im going to explain this a little better. My mom didn't just cheat on my dad once or twice. It has been going on since before we were born. My very first memory of my life is my mother taking Sammy and I to her boyfriends house. I was very very young but I still knew the difference between right and wrong and so did sammy. We watched her as she cheated on my loving father. And then she had left us for weeks. I had been the one to find out my mom was cheating every time....It was very hard. Sammy and I talked about it and knew before my dad did, until we finally told him.

Im not just talking about rumors or her sneakin in late. I mean pictures of her and other guys in her cell phone....dirty pictures. It had been YEARS of torment. Listening to my parents fight and being kept in our rooms to stay away from the all the hate. We were almost jailed to our corners of the house. My mother was a bitch and still is.

I couldnt even tell her I got married...I also have a restraining order against my mother thats good for myself, my husband, and my father. And sammy would be on there as well if he wasn't in this fucked up situation. Our family life was bad, and it was because of our mom. I tried telling my dad to leave her years and years ago! But he himself and my mother didnt know their real fathers so he wanted us to have both parents growing up.

Finally it was just toooo much so she moved out and started a really bad meth addiction.... Having our parents together all these years unhappy and fighting, and then divorce which led to use struggling because my mom was sucking my dad and his bank account dry, and then her going off the deep end.

It has been very hard. Sammy saw the beginning of it but I can say he is definitely lucky he isnt here now...I wont get too much into detail but My mom in a very drunken/high rage crashed her car and fought me in the street. She went to jail with bruises and the very next day I got married with cover up on my bruises from our fist fight and chunks of my hair missing.

This wasn't just a bad day...this was almost normal in our family.....does that help at all.

And to answer the other question...I never saw any of sammys girlfriends. I know he had one who was supposed to come stay with us for a week but I never saw her, and another one who lived in dublin or pleasenton out here that he went and stayed with here and there.

But I never saw her. I also was never home. Due to our family problems, I was always out doing my own thing. Does that help at all?

SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm

dangrsmind wrote:So I have two questions as a result.

1. What happened to your relationship with Shrim?

2. Why do you believe he (Shrim) had more to do with this crime than it would seem based on what we know so far?

Ok I am more then HAPPY to answer these for you.

1.) I had never even heard of shrim before all this happened. He was the one who was on the other line when i picked up the phone that day. He told me he got a call from a friend who recieved a call from sammy saying "i killed them, im in a lot of trouble" Ofcourse I was in fucking shock dude...I couldnt believe it. At that time my dad was away for a while and my mom was doing her meth thing so I was by myself. I had no one to run to, except my friends ofcourse but they had no more information then what I had so I latched onto him because he was helping me get info.
    He then told me that people all over were calling him a snitch, a liar, saying he had something to do with it and blah blah blah....like they still are and which I now believe. But since he was the only person that I had at that moment, I followed his request. He asked me to let people know that he had nothing to do with it and that he was a nice guy.....and so I did so...I was vulnerable and alone and completely scared and clueless.

Once I let it out that he was "clean" and shit....he stopped talking to me...he got what he wanted and I havent talked to him since.

2.) I truely believe that no good son of a bitch has more to do with it then everyone knows. Im quite sure but I got a very strong feeling. For one, as soon as I told people he was innocent, he bolted and never spoke to me again...that was his "alibi." I have been doing alot of reading online about shrim and SKR and all that crap....Im pretty sure some of you have read this...about how they "joked" during a recoreding of a music video...they had "joked" that if any of them killed anyone...say "jesus made me do it" which my brother had said...

I went through my brothers shit and found alot of cds signed from other horror artists I have never heard of...and inside one case, on the booklet, the artist signed "kill jesus" and drew a smiley face...My brother was taken advantage of and put up to this..I swear to god...I really think thats what happened. Im not saying for thats what happened but thats what im leaning towards. My brother is not going to snitch on anyone if they did, and they probably know that so they think they are scott fucking free!

Sicktanik and razakel...or the what the rest of the world says "snitchtanik and ranandtell" where the last people seen with emma, mel, and sammy. They went back to the same hotel after strictly for the wicked and partied....they were the very last people seen with them...and then,...they turn up dead??? my brother stayed in the house with death lingering...I dont fuckin think so. Our family had alot of problems and I myself have a severe case of serious paranoia and mild schizzophrenia (I have it under control tho so no worries) but I after witnessing all the wrong my mom did, I still stay out of trouble and dont do wrong and could never, and I mean NEVER stay in a house with death....
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Wow Sarah that is heartbreaking and I'm sincere about that. That's a crappy way to grow up and I'm sorry for you both.

I have had my suspicions that Shirm and Liz are not completely innocent in all this. I'll have to defer to piXy as to whether there really were rumors about Shirm and Emma hooking up that night in Michigan. I can't figure out why they would want to put someone up to killing Mel and the Mom too. The Dad I get because he was a pastor.

I am curious if Sam's attorney has contacted you. Do you or your Dad have any plans to go visit him? Please don' tell me your Dad has written him off. Why was your Dad mad that he was going to Virginia to see Emma?

Congrats on the marriage. I hope you've found someone who will be a good support to you at this really fucked up time Sad
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Sarah,

Thanks for sharing this with us. This is truly a sad story, although perhaps one with a happy ending now with you marrying recently. Congradulations! Hopefully your in laws and your new extended family can be more of a support network for you than your biological family can be right now. Sounds like your mom has some issues to work through.

As far as Shrim, I understand what you are saying but this still doesn't show any involvement on his part. He was worried he'd be made a scapegoat, and I think that was justified. As far as the the blog in which it was rumored that SickTanick told Sam to say "Jesus told you to do it." during the making of a video, that has been proven to be false. First of all, the video was made a few years ago in 2006 before Sam was involved with SKR I think. Also, the blog claimed the video was made in New Mexico and the false name used by the blog author was a New Mexico resident. Did Sam travel to the 505 in 2006? If not, then this never happened. Also, just FYI, it appears the guy that made that blog is a serial Internet loon/fraudster that has also made sites attacking Scientology. The blog also contained some erroneous or irrelevant astrologocial information. I can provide more details on all of this if you want.

I sincerely believe that the group here knows more about SKR and their relationship to this case than anyone else in the world. Probably more than law enforcement knows in some aspects, although not in terms of what actually happened in Farmville VA. I understand that you have a bad feeling about SickTanick's involvement but if he was really involved, you are going to need to find some evidence because your brother is in very serious trouble. Ziggy asked you about their motive for killing Emma and Mel and the parents, but even if we forget the motive for a second, there is just absolutely no evidence that they were involved in these crimes directly in any way. Are you saying they were involved in the actual murders or just as an influence on your brother?

Because in all honesty I don't know that being a bad influence is a crime...

Finally, I have to think that some of this family background might be helpful to Sam's defense. Have you been in contact with his attorney? I agree with Ziggy that it seems that you should be. Do you know how to contact him? I think you should do that ASAP.

-D
    the tapu

Post by the tapu on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Sarah, hello.

I'm pretty new to your story, but I want to express how sorry I am for the trauma in your childhood. I try to be a mindful parent, and yet I am constantly distressed at how easy it is to cause emotional damage to a child. They are so very fragile; but of course, they are resilient as well, as you yourself show.

I have a question about your perceptions of your brother, but I do not want to be insensitive. Please forgive me if this is intrusive:

I understand that you are shocked and in disbelief over what may have happened with Sammy, but you also must have wracked your brain over any signs you can identify in hindsight that Sammy had this in him. I think your insight into Sam's reaction to your father's story may provide the key, but I'm just suggesting that.

I understand if you don't want to think about things this way, or share your thoughts.

Thank you, regardless. the Crow
    ladyg

Post by ladyg on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:13 pm

wow, that had to be rough growing up...definitely would do some serious emotional damage....had a lot of trauma in my childhood also...but I don't think any of that is the reason that he did what he did, or suposedly did....such a shame though...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 am