Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Why did Sam do it?

    Share
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:58 am

    Lets get some good working theories going here as to why Sam did it. Everyone feel free to chime in and express what you feel.


    I will start but only briefly for now and will expand as we go.


    I do not think Sam is a cold blooded sociopathic killer. I see no evidence to suggest this.

    I see plenty of evidence to suggest he snapped and in a fit of jealous rage killed at least the first 3 victims. The pastor's murder days later may have indeed been premeditated but it was more to cover up what he had did prior than simply a lust for more blood.


    Comments, input?


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by dangrsmind on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:15 pm

    I think he's mentally ill and hasn't been getting treatment because of the cultural stigma, lack of proper medical insurance, and of course "family issues".

    I take issue with whole idea of anyone "snapping" especially when the crime isn't committed in a moment of passion as a direct result of an overwhelming event, i.e. catching a husband/wife "in the act" or something of that type. Here the crime is separated from the stimulus by at least hours and possibly several days. And the idea that there was some text message that Sam saw is not confirmed as far as I know.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

    dangrsmind wrote:I think he's mentally ill and hasn't been getting treatment because of the cultural stigma, lack of proper medical insurance, and of course "family issues".

    I take issue with whole idea of anyone "snapping" especially when the crime isn't committed in a moment of passion as a direct result of an overwhelming event, i.e. catching a husband/wife "in the act" or something of that type. Here the crime is separated from the stimulus by at least hours and possibly several days. And the idea that there was some text message that Sam saw is not confirmed as far as I know.


    Excellent post.


    I agree that he is mentally ill, I think thats a given but couldnt the mental illness itself lead to him reacting to the whole rejection by Emma, assuming he was rejected, the way he did, "snapping" for lack of a better word as opposed to simply saying "screw this bitch ill find me another one next week." Like you and I might have?


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:44 pm

    Maybe he's empty. I don't know what I mean seperate from psychopath but i can't imagine how you could kill those girls and stay in that room unless you were just empty. Is he mentally deficient do they know? I mean seperate from being mentally ill. is he autistic at all?
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:50 pm

    Crow wrote:Maybe he's empty. I don't know what I mean seperate from psychopath but i can't imagine how you could kill those girls and stay in that room unless you were just empty. Is he mentally deficient do they know? I mean seperate from being mentally ill. is he autistic at all?

    They did some psychiatric evaluation on him, in fact thats why his lawyer asked for a continuance recently and the hearing to set trial date was moved up to April, because they needed more time for psyche eval, but we dont know the results of those evals yet.

    I dont think there is any question that he has mental health issues, he could be autistic also I suppose. I dont know the criminal profile of those who suffer from autism, are they likely to commit violent crimes? I am not sure. Autistic people can be easily manupilated, influenced and exploited so given the environment he was in--horrocore-- thats a possibility.


    I dont personally think he is a sociopath but I do agree that it would take a certain lack of empathy to remain with dead bodies that long, but we really dont know that he was WITH the bodies, they could have been in one part of the house and he another, but still...


    Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 pm

    oh, no I didn't mean that being autistic would make him criminal (sorry if i offended anybody)

    i just thought he might be dulled or something emotion wise. i can't imagine being there so long.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

    Crow wrote:oh, no I didn't mean that being autistic would make him criminal (sorry if i offended anybody)

    i just thought he might be dulled or something emotion wise. i can't imagine being there so long.

    Autism and asbergers certainly come with the symptom of being emotionally blind/dead.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

    where is everyvbody or does just my posts show up when i push "posts since you were here"?
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:57 pm

    I don't want to say this wrong but Sam looks a little 'tetched' you know? i don't mean mentally ill but slow.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:57 pm

    Crow wrote:where is everyvbody or does just my posts show up when i push "posts since you were here"?

    People come and go, sometimes its real busy other times its slow like now. Probably this evening many will start comin in. Im locked in the house, its pouring rain here today, nothing else to do.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:58 pm

    i know i have alot of questions but is there any writing of his that might show if he was that way? something longer than just a posting?
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:58 pm

    Crow wrote:I don't want to say this wrong but Sam looks a little 'tetched' you know? i don't mean mentally ill but slow.

    I wish we had access to some video of him in conversation with others, that would tell us a lot along those lines, I can see it from what we do have but its not conclusive.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:59 pm

    I got sunshine but it don't matter.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 pm

    Crow wrote:i know i have alot of questions but is there any writing of his that might show if he was that way? something longer than just a posting?

    I have never seen any but I have seen the letters he writes to friends from his jail cell and his handwriting is that of a first grader, sort of like a kid writing a letter to his mom with a crayon type print. It did make me pause when I saw it.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:09 pm

    Ha That's interesting. His sister or friends never say anything about it though. about his bing slow or anything.


    in that video of him with LEO his face kind of seems like he is okay that way. i mean that doesnt mean anything but he looks that way to me. its when he says Jesus made him do it.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:14 pm

    Crow wrote:Ha That's interesting. His sister or friends never say anything about it though. about his bing slow or anything.


    in that video of him with LEO his face kind of seems like he is okay that way. i mean that doesnt mean anything but he looks that way to me. its when he says Jesus made him do it.

    Well those close to him say he acted like a little kid, always joking around trying to get a laugh out of people, clearly a lot more immature than his 21 years of age. Nothing wrong with that sort of approach to life but perhaps for him it wasnt a decision, maybe he was a 10 year old in a 21 year olds body, its hard to say without seeing some video of him in actual conversation with others though but I would probably bet, if I were betting, that he is likely slow, special ed, developmentally disabled but not downs syndrome or anything like that. Probably borderline learning/developmentally disabled.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm

    Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Of course, it has to be more than that too

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by DoctorZ on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 pm

    Paximus wrote:
    Crow wrote:Ha That's interesting. His sister or friends never say anything about it though. about his bing slow or anything.


    in that video of him with LEO his face kind of seems like he is okay that way. i mean that doesnt mean anything but he looks that way to me. its when he says Jesus made him do it.

    Well those close to him say he acted like a little kid, always joking around trying to get a laugh out of people, clearly a lot more immature than his 21 years of age. Nothing wrong with that sort of approach to life but perhaps for him it wasnt a decision, maybe he was a 10 year old in a 21 year olds body, its hard to say without seeing some video of him in actual conversation with others though but I would probably bet, if I were betting, that he is likely slow, special ed, developmentally disabled but not downs syndrome or anything like that. Probably borderline learning/developmentally disabled.

    People with autism or aspergers usually don't have a sense of humor. I think him always trying to be funny would rule that out.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 pm

    mmmmmmmmmmm yeah i've heard that and even seen it


    good point
    avatar
    blouAngel

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by blouAngel on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:49 pm

    Crow wrote:where is everyvbody or does just my posts show up when i push "posts since you were here"?

    It's spring. Northern migrations to be done, worms wiggling to the top of the ground waiting to be snacked on. Bird stuff to be done, if ya no whut i'm sayun...

    some great info on crows. i can't get the vid to embed, but worth a visit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by dangrsmind on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

    Crows are one of the key vectors of West Nile Virus: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by dangrsmind on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 pm

    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm

    thanks. not.


    i should have used grackle ha aha
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:18 pm

    Lets get back to why Sam did it.

    Rumor is he saw some text msgs from other guys who Emma met at the concert, we also have in the Razlogs a comment by Raz that she spoke to Emma while Emma and Sam were in the van on their way back to Farmville, the comment Emma supposedly made to Raz was something along the lines of "I am sitting here in the van with someone I dont want to be with, he has become somebody I want nothing to do with."

    This is motive.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:29 pm

    Paximus wrote:Lets get back to why Sam did it.

    Rumor is he saw some text msgs from other guys who Emma met at the concert, we also have in the Razlogs a comment by Raz that she spoke to Emma while Emma and Sam were in the van on their way back to Farmville, the comment Emma supposedly made to Raz was something along the lines of "I am sitting here in the van with someone I dont want to be with, he has become somebody I want nothing to do with."

    This is motive.

    Yeah, but just because a girl doesn't like me doesn't make me want to kill her.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:18 am