Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Why did Sam do it?

    Share
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 am

    Ha! Yeah. well, I can't be jittery. That's for sure. Maybe that is why I like them better then.


    You work nights?
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by AndresEscobar on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 am

    Coffee messes up my stomach too. I drink Monsters because I can buy them in bulk at Sam's club, but I prefer Rockstar Zero Carb.
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

    Guarana is the caffeine containing ingredient in many energy drinks, and the caffeine is absorded more slowly. Hence no jitters. Also lower acid content in general. Although there are low acid coffees now...
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by piXy on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm

    Monster drinks to sam was like a liquid hard on he told me..... it made him horny... i didnt ask him why just laughed LOL but he talked about it often Laughing
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 pm

    What in the hell is a monster drink. I have never heard of this stuff you guys are speaking of. Is it like Red Bull or something, I honestly have never tried any of them, I dont even drink coffee, I need shit to bring me down not up. Id be an opiate addict if I didnt know the consequences, I am too high strung to be loading up on uppers lol.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Guest on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:23 am

    Paximus wrote:What in the hell is a monster drink. I have never heard of this stuff you guys are speaking of. Is it like Red Bull or something, I honestly have never tried any of them, I dont even drink coffee, I need shit to bring me down not up. Id be an opiate addict if I didnt know the consequences, I am too high strung to be loading up on uppers lol.

    Yeah, it's kind of like Red Bull except a lot tastier IMO. There are tons of different flavors also.

    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 56
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by ziggy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:45 am

    This is MY FAVORITE drink....mmmm blue monster. Edited to add though that lately - when I crash on these I get really low blood sugar feeling if I have not eaten...weak, shakey, that part sucks. I used to drink them instead of eating but can't do that anymore. I think they taste really good though.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by claudicici on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:56 am

    ohhh wow you're doing the 24 ounces,I can't handle those...but yeah it's monster for me too blue or green either one ,hits the spot,I can only do 12 ounces ,one a day or I get that feeling you're talking about...it's an expensive habit...( so I steal them at work ,sssshhh)


    Last edited by claudicici on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : freudian slip,lol)
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:09 am

    I drink one of these a day, at 3.50 its expensive but its VERY good for you, high in alkaline which is good for our western acidic diets. Its an asian drink and is full of good probioic bacteria. VERY carbonated but the good kind of alkaline carbination from fermentation. Sunflower markets and other health food stores sell them and I have noticd a HUGE difference in my health, energy etc since I started drinking them. 1005 natural, raw and organic KOMBUCHA.

    Wiki:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by AndresEscobar on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

    Paximus wrote:I drink one of these a day, at 3.50 its expensive but its VERY good for you, high in alkaline which is good for our western acidic diets. Its an asian drink and is full of good probioic bacteria. VERY carbonated but the good kind of alkaline carbination from fermentation. Sunflower markets and other health food stores sell them and I have noticd a HUGE difference in my health, energy etc since I started drinking them. 1005 natural, raw and organic KOMBUCHA.

    Wiki:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    I had a beer that was a belgian lambic blended with this tea. I guess I should buy a few more if they're so good for me . . . .
    avatar
    Metzgermeister

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2010-03-18

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Metzgermeister on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:42 pm

    Paximus wrote:Lets get some good working theories going here as to why Sam did it. Everyone feel free to chime in and express what you feel.


    I will start but only briefly for now and will expand as we go.


    I do not think Sam is a cold blooded sociopathic killer. I see no evidence to suggest this.

    I see plenty of evidence to suggest he snapped and in a fit of jealous rage killed at least the first 3 victims. The pastor's murder days later may have indeed been premeditated but it was more to cover up what he had did prior than simply a lust for more blood.


    Comments, input?

    Personally I think he suffered from an illness, such as schizophrenia, and he had nothing else to live for when Emma rejected him. Just my opinion.
    avatar
    Metzgermeister

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2010-03-18

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Metzgermeister on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

    ziggy wrote:This is MY FAVORITE drink....mmmm blue monster. Edited to add though that lately - when I crash on these I get really low blood sugar feeling if I have not eaten...weak, shakey, that part sucks. I used to drink them instead of eating but can't do that anymore. I think they taste really good though.


    I like Redbull and Monster. I used to drink 3 a day until I got a middle ear infection and since then my taste buds have been messed up and these drinks haven't been tasting right..

    I know, strange, I hate it, I LOVED REDBULL.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Percy on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:59 pm

    Metzgermeister wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Lets get some good working theories going here as to why Sam did it. Everyone feel free to chime in and express what you feel.


    I will start but only briefly for now and will expand as we go.


    I do not think Sam is a cold blooded sociopathic killer. I see no evidence to suggest this.

    I see plenty of evidence to suggest he snapped and in a fit of jealous rage killed at least the first 3 victims. The pastor's murder days later may have indeed been premeditated but it was more to cover up what he had did prior than simply a lust for more blood.


    Comments, input?

    Personally I think he suffered from an illness, such as schizophrenia, and he had nothing else to live for when Emma rejected him. Just my opinion.
    Im leaning towards this myself.


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    Metzgermeister

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2010-03-18

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Metzgermeister on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 pm

    ScaryMary wrote:
    Paximus wrote:What in the hell is a monster drink. I have never heard of this stuff you guys are speaking of. Is it like Red Bull or something, I honestly have never tried any of them, I dont even drink coffee, I need shit to bring me down not up. Id be an opiate addict if I didnt know the consequences, I am too high strung to be loading up on uppers lol.

    Yeah, it's kind of like Red Bull except a lot tastier IMO. There are tons of different flavors also.


    Speaking of this pic, got that drink in hand right now.
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 pm

    Rock star zero carb. I'm telling you guys. It's different from Diet Rockstar. It's the best tasting energy drink I've ever had.
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by dangrsmind on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 pm

    RockStar is still owned by Michael Savage and his son isn't it?
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by AndresEscobar on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm

    dangrsmind wrote:RockStar is still owned by Michael Savage and his son isn't it?

    OWNED? Like, man, you can't OWN an energy drink, bra.
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by the tapu on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 pm

    Guess you could own a can or two....
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by claudicici on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 pm

    lol,crow...who's michael savage and his son?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 pm

    A thought just came to me, and not sure if this is the place to post or not. Remember when he told the taxi guy he left some things at the N. house? and he said maybe if he sweet talks his girlfriend to ship it to him later?
    Well, maybe he left that stuff there for the sole purpose of getting caught. To see how far he could get to without being caught. To leave evidence, he had gotten away with it a couple of times, because of not being questioned more thoroughly with the cops going to home, to check out the basement, and then ticketed on poorhouse road.
    what's weird too, is that he seemed calm. not excited or worried or anything that gave off he murdered 4 people.
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 56
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by ziggy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:01 pm

    Left behind - like his video camera?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 pm

    Gibson asked him if he had a phone. He said he had one, but the battery was dead and he had left a charger and some other things at his girlfriend’s home. He said he would try to sweet-talk her into sending them to him in California.

    http://www2.starexponent.com/cse/news/state_regional/article/the_unfolding_of_a_cruel_crime_in_farmville_and_a_strange_one/44170/
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:48 pm

    I'll just mention that both of my last two phones also had cameras including video capability and I don't use an iPhone or anything fancy...
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by AndresEscobar on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

    dangrsmind wrote:I'll just mention that both of my last two phones also had cameras including video capability and I don't use an iPhone or anything fancy...

    They have his phone in evidence. So, they'd know what's incriminating on it.
    avatar
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : VA

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Heroine on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:54 pm

    maunsapt wrote:A thought just came to me, and not sure if this is the place to post or not. Remember when he told the taxi guy he left some things at the N. house? and he said maybe if he sweet talks his girlfriend to ship it to him later?
    Well, maybe he left that stuff there for the sole purpose of getting caught. To see how far he could get to without being caught. To leave evidence, he had gotten away with it a couple of times, because of not being questioned more thoroughly with the cops going to home, to check out the basement, and then ticketed on poorhouse road.
    what's weird too, is that he seemed calm. not excited or worried or anything that gave off he murdered 4 people.
    You know the funny thing to me about how he came in contact with the police several times and was never caught doing anything is the fact that no matter what I do in Farmville or here where I live, I always get caught. Even if I'm not doing anything I get pulled over, so I'd like to know how he managed to get by with so much for so long. The LE here aren't very lenient about anything from my experiences with them, in fact they seem to try to find something to bust you for. So that's a mystery in itself to me.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Why did Sam do it?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 am