Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Emma's photobucket

    Share
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by Percy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:28 pm

    Poe is also ver5y dark and morbid so I can see why these horrocore types would be in to his writing. He was a tortured soul himself and destroyed himself on opium and booze. I dont think it is surprising that Emma would been familiar with his literature.


    Great catch Blouis!


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by claudicici on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:29 pm

    wow,I did not remember all those things she said.
    She comes across as way more mature and smarter than Sam and that was in 2007.
    I bet she was capable of playing all kinds of head games Sam was so not ready for.
    ...and again I don't mean to blame the victim at all,but reading this I can really imagine a scenario where Emma had reasons to want Sam to come to VA and maybe that was to get rid of her mom....
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by piXy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 pm

    That font looks like the kind Raz uses......... is it possible she made that thing first gif for Doll? She called herself Raz's queenliest deadliest... I see that it is her now i see the VF page and i notice her eyeliner in that pic is the same as that one...
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by piXy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 pm

    claudicici wrote: wow,I did not remember all those things she said.
    She comes across as way more mature and smarter than Sam and that was in 2007.
    I bet she was capable of playing all kinds of head games Sam was so not ready for.
    ...and again I don't mean to blame the victim at all,but reading this I can really imagine a scenario where Emma had reasons to want Sam to come to VA and maybe that was to get rid of her mom....

    yeah reading that made me laugh, esp her takes on MEN! lol
    i dont think she wanted sam to come there for any other reason than she thought they loved each other
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by claudicici on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 pm

    oohhh so it was raz that called herself that....
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by piXy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 pm

    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6 was her myspace name
    avatar
    blouAngel

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by blouAngel on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 pm

    I found this at myspace
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-1…
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I'm sure we've mostly all seen that at some point, but I haven't been there in along time.

    Searching for deadtothe_xcore found me this, which I hadn't seen before. Not much to report, but it does list one of her hobbies as blazen
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by piXy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm

    Sep 3 2009 2:59 AM

    Babbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :]]
    only T H R E E more fucking days till i see you!!!!!
    !@#^#$@@$
    i have so much left to do hahah xx
    butbut im SO excited<3
    and
    to simply put it;
    your absolutly amazing baby♥️♥️
    I love you :]]

    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6

    Aug 19 2009 12:32 PM

    so i have no cute icons today D:
    just corny words lol
    butbut theyre very TRUE corny words ^.^
    anddd

    i love you more than anything in this world sam<3
    the stuff you said the other day about being each others soul mates and what not,
    i completly agree :]]
    18days till i can see the most amazing boy everrrrrrrrr<33333333333
    its gona be unbeleivably PERFECT !!!!!!1
    gahh i cant wait i have to pee now.
    lol
    anywaysss i love you miztuh.mayne ♥️
    forever&for always. not a day less :]
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6

    Aug 16 2009 2:39 PM

    Awwwwwwe baby i loveloveloveLOVE that comment
    and goddamnit i fucking miss you :[
    seriously im all hewohdfsjlkjsdio because i havent talked you :[
    butttt hopefully ill get to today for more than 5mins

    only 19days till im with the love of my life,the MOST amazingsweetcaringsexywonderful MANNN ever :]
    and im not gona let you go fr one sec.
    you will honestly never know how much you really mean to me.

    I love you more than anything & anyone.
    ♥️♥️&Hearts;♥️
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6

    Aug 24 2009 2:10 AM

    *counts down the days till you get here*… *gets all excited and has to pee”
    im SO EXCITE DOMFG!
    and the fact that im smoking doesnt help
    so youll see all these lame ass movies on my netflix
    THAT YOU HACK INTO.
    bahah
    i love you babyy
    I MISS YOU<3
    sleepyhead you need to answer yo phoneeeee♥️
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6

    Aug 23 2009 1:04 PM

    I miss you :[
    So much.
    Ughhhh
    I have a feeling of emptiness

    Aug 19 2009 12:32 PM

    so i have no cute icons today D:
    just corny words lol
    butbut theyre very TRUE corny words ^.^
    anddd

    i love you more than anything in this world sam<3
    the stuff you said the other day about being each others soul mates and what not,
    i completly agree :]]
    18days till i can see the most amazing boy everrrrrrrrr<33333333333
    its gona be unbeleivably PERFECT !!!!!!1
    gahh i cant wait i have to pee now.
    lol
    anywaysss i love you miztuh.mayne ♥️
    forever&for always. not a day less :]
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6

    Aug 16 2009 2:39 PM

    Awwwwwwe baby i loveloveloveLOVE that comment
    and goddamnit i fucking miss you :[
    seriously im all hewohdfsjlkjsdio because i havent talked you :[
    butttt hopefully ill get to today for more than 5mins

    only 19days till im with the love of my life,the MOST amazingsweetcaringsexywonderful MANNN ever :]
    and im not gona let you go fr one sec.
    you will honestly never know how much you really mean to me.

    I love you more than anything & anyone.
    ♥️♥️&Hearts;♥️
    All of that from this:
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-10/6
    avatar
    blouAngel

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by blouAngel on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 pm

    piXy, any idea what U.A.-10/6 or miztuh.mayne might mean?

    With all that build up, no wonder Sam took it a bit hard that things didn't go like he had hoped for. I don't mean to imply that she deserved to be killed, just that the emotional letdown must have been pretty hard to deal with.

    edited to add, I just figured out unholy apostle, but not 10/6
    avatar
    ROCKDAWG

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : GEORGIA

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by ROCKDAWG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 am

    I used to be into Poe, but that was when I was just a young crow !
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by AndresEscobar on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 am

    blouCrow wrote:piXy, any idea what U.A.-10/6 or miztuh.mayne might mean?

    With all that build up, no wonder Sam took it a bit hard that things didn't go like he had hoped for. I don't mean to imply that she deserved to be killed, just that the emotional letdown must have been pretty hard to deal with.

    edited to add, I just figured out unholy apostle, but not 10/6

    Wasn't it a release date for one of the SKR crews CDs?
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by AndresEscobar on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 am

    blouCrow wrote:I found this at myspace
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-1…
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I'm sure we've mostly all seen that at some point, but I haven't been there in along time.

    Searching for deadtothe_xcore found me this, which I hadn't seen before. Not much to report, but it does list one of her hobbies as blazen
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Is it possible that "Bambooka" or whatever she was blazen is a name or a street name for a specific type of marijuana? You know, like Kush, purp, etc? Any of you marijuana incline folk know of wiki or database of some sort where they'd list something like this?
    avatar
    blouAngel

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by blouAngel on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 pm

    Erowid is a good source for almost anything drug related.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    I found this looking for Bambooka. Makes sense. She may have had a bamboo bong too. They are easy to make.

    "Bambooka is a purely organic bamboo shisha charcoal, from pure bamboo
    wood, to buy online with our store. It adds almost no flavour to your
    tobacco and burns at just the right temperature on your hookah pipe."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    Last edited by blouCrow on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not that I'm marijuana inclined folk or anything....)
    avatar
    Splendor Solis

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Dogtown, AR

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by Splendor Solis on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm

    I think "miztuh.mayne" is just slang. It's just a title she gave Sam at the moment, that's it. On the "blazen bambooka" thing, I think it's just slang for smokin weed (bong or not). Much like "smokin a fattie" or "blazin trees".

    As for the 10/6, my thought is that each number represents something separate, but they're combined to represent some belief of Sick and Raz (because all the u.a.'s seem to use it). My thought there is maybe the 6 is for a pentagram (six points) and maybe the 10 is numerology (all knowing, perfect). Just a thought there.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 pm

    I'm not sure what 10/6 exactly means, but I know it has something to do with the label Dirty Devil Ent. which is the label Phr0zen Body Boy is on.



    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by piXy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 pm

    10/6 is Phr0zen body boys crew
    avatar
    piXy

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-03-04
    Location : South of Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by piXy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 pm

    U.A stands for what else but Unholy Apostle =)

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by DoctorZ on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm

    AndresEscobar wrote:
    blouCrow wrote:I found this at myspace
    RagD0LL[RazsDolly♥️Queenliest Dead]-U.A-1…
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I'm sure we've mostly all seen that at some point, but I haven't been there in along time.

    Searching for deadtothe_xcore found me this, which I hadn't seen before. Not much to report, but it does list one of her hobbies as blazen
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Is it possible that "Bambooka" or whatever she was blazen is a name or a street name for a specific type of marijuana? You know, like Kush, purp, etc? Any of you marijuana incline folk know of wiki or database of some sort where they'd list something like this?

    The names can vary by town. In college people started calling some stuff "LeBron Chron" shortly after LeBron James made it to the NBA. The kids in Farmville could have something that they call "Bambooka."
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by dangrsmind on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 pm

    Bambooka is an island near Indonesia. I posted links on Websleuths.



    Marijuana is a common substance in the area and is used in cooking there. See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    As far as it being the name of a type of marijuana, there are so many variants now that it is impossible to say with any certainty. But it certainly isn't the name of a commonly grown strain. See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    the tapu

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2010-03-11
    Location : Maine--80 degrees on 4/4

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by the tapu on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm

    I would love to be able to say that I lived in Bambooka City, Bambooka.
    avatar
    dangrsmind

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : San Francisco

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by dangrsmind on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 pm

    The population of Bambooka is less than 50 people and they are all natives if I recall correctly.

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by DoctorZ on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:10 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Could be this.
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 56
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by ziggy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:31 pm

    Looks like it DoctorZ - Now will someone please tell me the advantages to using charcoal in your hooka? Thanks.
    avatar
    blouAngel

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by blouAngel on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

    DoctorZ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Could be this.

    Yup, I already posted that.

    Ziggy, charcoal keeps the pipe burning. Tobacco doesn't like to burn so well. Commercial cigarettes have added chemicals to keep them lit, to enslave users to the Illuminati, or both.

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by DoctorZ on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 pm

    blouAngel wrote:
    DoctorZ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Could be this.

    Yup, I already posted that.

    Ziggy, charcoal keeps the pipe burning. Tobacco doesn't like to burn so well. Commercial cigarettes have added chemicals to keep them lit, to enslave users to the Illuminati, or both.

    Sorry, missed that you posted that above.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Emma's photobucket

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 pm