Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Our new forum....

    Share
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by AndresEscobar on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 pm

    Hey Pax, looks like the court awarded Alyssa Bustamante her motion to change venue.
    avatar
    wadahoot

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 58
    Location : Indiana

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by wadahoot on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:08 pm

    Well, shit. I'm already in trouble here, too?!?!

    I posted at about 12n and it's missing ... so I figured I was too polite or something jocolor

    All I said was that I actually made it back in, and was going back to bed.

    I also asked that, if we're going to stay private-ish, we could have a list of:
    Real name = WS name = Outcast name

    Heroine, can we have a particular thread and/or section that one has to be assigned permission to view? On another forum I visit, the old-timers have a private area to show family pix, use real names, talk about life events, etc. that might not be for public consumption. I kinda think we have progressed to that point with the posters that are the crux of the group; but, if we want to continue to invite newbies in, I would hope (for safety and privacy sake) that they are either vetted by the person that leads them here, or not given access to private things until they are as weird as we are. What a Face
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 pm

    I have some good news, for the last few days Tricia and I have been talking and she is now open to the idea that we can have our own thread in the parking lot to discuss the case AND be off topic. I told her to go ahead and keep the threads in the crimes in the news forum CLOSED and in return we have our own thread in the parking lot about the case WHERE CAN ALSO BE OFF TOPIC if we want to. She said this was acceptable.

    Her conditions are that we cannot TALK AT ALL ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND WE CANNOT IN ANY WAY TRASH WEBSLEUTHS in the thread, so basiclaly when we go back we simply carry on where we left off as if nothing has happened. I dont like kissing ass and this is hard for me but it is what it is and I want our thread back.


    THIS IS NOT 100% yet, I just PMed her and told her that IF BLOU CANNOT JOIN US and have his BAN LIFTED then we all probably wouldnt enjoy the thread much anyway and so this would all be a waste of time.\

    SHE PMed me back just now and said she will talk BLOU's banning over with the moderator and see what input the mod has, if they both agree to let Blou back he can come back, she will let me know soon she said.


    IN THE MEANTIME WE NEED TO SELF DESTRUCT THE YAHOO FORUM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that our words cannot be used against us. KEEP THIS FORUM OPEN ALWAYS as a BACKUP and PRIVATE PLACE FOR US TO MEET if we need to regroup at any time in the future.


    IF WE ARE ALLOWED BACK, and THIS IS NOT EASY FOR ME, but we have to do it, BLOU, no talking about what happened, put on a smile and act like nothing ever went down, IF I CAN DO THIS YOU CAN TOO BECAUSE I SUCK AT IT!


    I will let you all know what her decision about BLOU is, if she wont let blou back then I am done with WS, you guys can still go there and have a thread in the parking lot with her blessings but without BLOU it wont be of much interest to me.

    Understood? Any Questions let me know.

    We wont make any move until she contacts me with her FINAL DECISION... soon she said.


    Last edited by Paximus on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 pm

    AndresEscobar wrote:Hey Pax, looks like the court awarded Alyssa Bustamante her motion to change venue.

    YEA! Good to hear some justice is taking place! Thanks for letting me know brother!
    avatar
    AndresEscobar

    Posts : 346
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by AndresEscobar on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:Hey Pax, looks like the court awarded Alyssa Bustamante her motion to change venue.

    YEA! Good to hear some justice is taking place! Thanks for letting me know brother!

    Kind of ironic, considering all the flack and "Time outs" we received for suggesting the mere possibility that AB would not be tried in that area.
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

    Hello Everyone,

    Heroine thanks for setting this up it. It looks like it is going to be very user friendly. We'll have to explore around and see what all the options and setting of this format offer.

    Tapu I hope you feel better and I'm sorry this unfortunate confluence of events has caused so much misery at RLC. I only hope that cooler heads will prevail, forgiveness will ensue, and your gang over there can get back together just like it was before yesterday. When your lust for casseroles is sated let me know and I'll make you some Creme Brulee for desert. (Its really fun to melt the sugar on top with the blowtorch!)

    Okay I'm gonna go look around the site now -- I saw those other threads. . .
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:Hey Pax, looks like the court awarded Alyssa Bustamante her motion to change venue.

    YEA! Good to hear some justice is taking place! Thanks for letting me know brother!

    Kind of ironic, considering all the flack and "Time outs" we received for suggesting the mere possibility that AB would not be tried in that area.

    LOL you and I got about 3 time outs just for suggesting that alone. Victory is sweet eh? We were right all along, just took a while.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

    ERIC kill the yahoo forum we dont need it and those words can be used against us later. This forum is our new backup meet place.
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm

    Edited after reading your post Pax while I was typing mine: Headed to delete posts asap. Let me know what you think of my second idea

    Here's what I was writing:


    Pax I can delete all the posts at the Yahoo Group. I can, of course, also blow it up completely but was wondering if I shouldn't leave the description up for anyone who hasn't made it there yet. I could close the posting option altogether, (by requiring approval to be allowed into the forum) and edit the description on the front page to have a link to send any stragglers here? What do you think? Let me know and I will take action ASAP. I have a blessed day off today.
    avatar
    wadahoot

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 58
    Location : Indiana

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by wadahoot on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

    Paximus wrote:IN THE MEANTIME WE NEED TO SELF DESTRUCT THE YAHOO FORUM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that our words cannot be used against us. KEEP THIS FORUM OPEN ALWAYS as a BACKUP and PRIVATE PLACE FOR US TO MEET if we need to regroup at any time in the future.
    I believe the mod (Eric) can simply mark it as private, making the posts readable only to approved members. Might be a good idea to hold that one for future use too?
    Too many
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm

    wadahoot wrote:
    Paximus wrote:IN THE MEANTIME WE NEED TO SELF DESTRUCT THE YAHOO FORUM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that our words cannot be used against us. KEEP THIS FORUM OPEN ALWAYS as a BACKUP and PRIVATE PLACE FOR US TO MEET if we need to regroup at any time in the future.
    I believe the mod (Eric) can simply mark it as private, making the posts readable only to approved members. Might be a good idea to hold that one for future use too?
    Too many

    Yes I think I can do that to but I'll do whatever you guys want.
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

    Yahoo group is now 'Restricted -- no one new can get in without approval. . .

    Awaiting further directives!
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm

    Changed "Archive Options" at the yahoo group so that only members can see the current posts. No one else can see them unless they join and are approved by me. And I can quickly firebomb the whole site into oblivion with the push of a button. I just want to make sure we get everyone over who wants to come. The more people the better, more informative, and livelier the discussion.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm

    ericclimbs wrote:Changed "Archive Options" at the yahoo group so that only members can see the current posts. No one else can see them unless they join and are approved by me. And I can quickly firebomb the whole site into oblivion with the push of a button. I just want to make sure we get everyone over who wants to come. The more people the better, more informative, and livelier the discussion.

    Thats what I am talking about, thanks bro! Appreciate the efforts.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 pm

    Paximus wrote:
    ericclimbs wrote:Changed "Archive Options" at the yahoo group so that only members can see the current posts. No one else can see them unless they join and are approved by me. And I can quickly firebomb the whole site into oblivion with the push of a button. I just want to make sure we get everyone over who wants to come. The more people the better, more informative, and livelier the discussion.

    Thats what I am talking about, thanks bro! Appreciate the efforts.

    I dont want to be telling everyone what to do LOL, I am just saying I am in negotiations with Tricia and the last thing we need is someone stumbling on our comments there at the Yahoo group and holding us for ransom.

    You did the right thing, lock it up for approval only.
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 56
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ziggy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 pm

    Heeellloooo out there. Thanks you guys for setting up a spot.

    I can't explain how weird it was to not be able to check in at that thread. Who knew???

    I like the privacy here and there is a much better selection of emoticons for Andres to play with.


    Suspect
    Still trying to catch up on what the EFF happened exactly.


    Last edited by ziggy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 pm

    The Zig is here! Hi Ziggy!
    avatar
    ericclimbs

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : CA

    Important

    Post by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 pm

    Who is "therealjuggalicious" at the yahoo group????
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 56
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by ziggy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 pm

    wadahoot wrote::::sing-songy voice::: I'm here! I'm here! I'm really, really here!!

    Look they have a drunk emoticon...just sayin :drunken:

    JUST KIDDING. Glad you're here.
    avatar
    Nakedmanjoe

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Checkig In

    Post by Nakedmanjoe on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

    I found ya'll. Just checking in. Thanks for the forum Heroine.
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 pm

    Dangers has expressed some mixed feelings about a return to WS should Tricia allow us to and if she lifts Blou's ban.

    I want to be clear that if this happens we dont have to go back, we can stay here I am ok with that, I am doing what I am doing with Tricia because what happened was wrong and I want to set it straight, whether we go back there or not I dont care, whether Blou ever signs in again at WS should his ban be lifted, I dont care, but I am going to set it right for ME because what happened and blou being banned for it WASNT RIGHT.


    This is the last thing I plan to do regarding all of this, once I hear from her I am done you guys can do what you want to do and I will hang out wherever you guys decide to hang out.

    Just keep in mind if we stay here what it will amount to is the same 6 or 7 people posting day in and day out, there wont be any fresh fish coming in with new ideas AND THAT IS OK BECAUSE THOSE 6 or 7 PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE COOLEST people I know so I have no problem with that, but that is what it will be so if thats what you want...ok, no problem for me. I do prefer new people and new ideas, I like to learn from everyone, which is why I wanted a more traditional forum setting, but if that isnt what you guys want I AM OK WITH THAT, all I want to do is get back to doing what we do best and set aside all this bullshit thats been going on, you guys have gotten to see a part of me I dont like people to see because of all of this but I cant sit back and just take it up the ass when its clearly wrong and I will do what I need to do to fix things and make it right, for ME, not for anyone else but for me. We got fucked TWICE, I cant do anything about the couch but I can fix what happened at WS and I will at least try, whether we end up there or not is not what matters to me.


    Percy~
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 pm

    Nakedmanjoe wrote:I found ya'll. Just checking in. Thanks for the forum Heroine.

    Hey Joe glad you made it, sorry I have had to run you around everywhere the last few days but as you know its been a crazy ride and I am now considering the possibility that Sicktanic has put a curse on us. Laughing
    avatar
    Splendor Solis

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Location : Dogtown, AR

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Splendor Solis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

    ericclimbs wrote:Who is "therealjuggalicious" at the yahoo group????

    Don't know, sounds like a female though. My guess is Scary Mary
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Percy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm

    Splendor Solis wrote:
    ericclimbs wrote:Who is "therealjuggalicious" at the yahoo group????

    Don't know, sounds like a female though. My guess is Scary Mary

    Yea I PMed him and said thats what I thought also, I did tell her about the Yahoo group so its probably her.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by claudicici on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

    I'm against going back to websleuths as well,I still read there but I don't need to beg for permission to post somewhere and have to watch what i say ,I'm not 10 years old and tricia is not my momma... Evil or Very Mad

    Sponsored content

    Re: Our new forum....

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:02 pm