Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Sam in Maxim magazine

Re: Sam in Maxim magazine

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Whatever it is... blood or not... Emma's or not, it is most certainly in poor taste.
    My thought about Maxim is that it is a magazine that most men buy to look at pictures of half naked women. It is something that looks more tasteful than Penthouse sitting on the coffee table when the inlaws come over. I don't know if anyone [including the editor and author of the article] really cares all that much about what is written. They did not take the kind of care with the article that I would expect from a national print publication.
    LoveEndsWar

Post by LoveEndsWar on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I read it, and I like you -am not impressed. Thanks for the link! Just checking in.
    piXy

Post by piXy on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Im sure that pic of SKR written in emmas blood was in her myspace pics when it was still up so either its her blood or made to look like her blood.
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"demonick" posted this on websleuths
    piXy

Post by piXy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm

RIP Doll........ i have chills watching that
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I'm uncomfortable watching it because I can't help think about that guy who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and lived - Kevin Hines - and him saying that the minute he saw his hands leave the railing he thought, "what the F did I just do? I don't want to die".

And then I think about Emma and if she knew this would happen and how all the players would react if she would still love SKR. Sadly, this is the legacy of her young life...she didn't get a chance to live past her hands leaving the railing or her fateful choices due to some serious teenage angst. It makes me sad and uncomfortable because I think she would have moved past all of this eventually.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 am