Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Facebook for Syko Sam

Peace

Facebook for Syko Sam

Post by Peace on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Check out this page, even a picture of smiling Sam when he was headed to court [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Re: Facebook for Syko Sam

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Okay so who is updating this for him?
    For his fans..... he is not a celebrity. He is a coward and a murderer that kills young girls in their sleep.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 am

Darn I am not a facebook member, can someone who is please spam that page with links to this forum?

Post by ladyg on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:17 am

it just takes me to my page when I click the link???
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:50 am

Same here, it just takes me to my own facebook page...wierd!

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am

I could not see the page from the link but I did find two Syko Sam pages when I searched on FB. One was listed under Syko Sam and another one came up when I typed in a search for Sam McCroskey.
    Peace

Post by Peace on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm

It is listed on facebook as: Sam McCroskey (Syko Sam)

Last edited by Peace on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Peace

Post by Peace on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

But now it only shows his information. Not the pictures. It had pictures of him smiling in his orange jumpsuit yesterday.
    Reason I noticed it was Em's bf, Carrie was a fan under the name of Carrie Nessar. I asked a friend did she get married? She replied I do not know. Later her name changed and she was no longer a friend of Syko Sam.
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm

....interesting....

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 pm

My guess....
    FB page was created / maintained by one of Sam's fans. Person may not have ever met Sam in person. They may or may not have corresponded on line before Sam went away. They somehow identify with his music. They either think either it is cool that he killed people for real or make excuses for him because he seemed so nice and must have had a really good reason for slipping and murdering 4 people.
    Carrie possibly became a friend or fan of the page [ she is neither a friend nor a fan of Sam ] so that she could have more access to see what was there. After she saw what she wanted she unfriended / unfanned.
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 am

...that's very possible...kinky suicide is a friend there,she may be the one that started it...
    I left our link on there btw...
    tapu

Post by tapu on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 am

ziggy wrote:Same here, it just takes me to my own facebook page...wierd!

Hmm... I have an ex who blocked me there. If I try to go there, I get my own page. So what does that mean? (For us; me and my ex are a different story.) I guess I'd be paranoid to think that some of US were blocked there....

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Try this link to the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001128352673&v=info&ref=sgm
    There's 3 people that run it and they're the same people that run the Myspace page (no, it's not me either for those wondering lol)
    Supposedly they're just fans of his music and have also made a memorial page for Mel & Emma on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/537808371
    As far as I know Sam isn't involved with anything posted/updated/whatevered on either of the pages.
    tapu

Post by tapu on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks, Mary. That took me right there.

Hmm.... I see that the page owners listed "Farmville, VA" as one of the things Sam likes. What does that say to anyone else about them? I'm undecided, but leaning to the negative.

(hey, mary--i'm so glad to see you. i'm looking forward to when we're all around here as sam goes to trial. i hope we are open enough to tolerate all viewpoints. we'll have an excellent discussion that way. --jen)

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:53 pm

I am pretty open. Not sure if the tolerant part was directed at me or not. Kind of felt that way but perhaps I am projecting my own negative feelings about this specific topic.
    I am having a bit of trouble with the fan page for Sam being made by the same people who made a memorial page for Emma & Mel. Does it strike anyone else as an inconsistent position? It is kind of like making a fan page for Scott Peterson and a memorial page for Laci. You can be a "fan" of Sam's or mourn the loss of life but I am not sure how one does both simultaneously.
    I enjoy the conversations here and understand we will not always agree. Frequently I am the minority view.
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 pm

....I could understand supporting both pages if you were friends with them before all that happened and still cared about Sam no matter what,but that page looks more like a promotional page for his music...even the emma/mel memorial page has Sam's music on it and someone left a comment how they hated Sam and he was told he was being disrespectful.
    Oh the Sam page is private now but gained more friends.
    Carrie is posting on the emma/mel page and little Alex really is a UA now...
    tapu

Post by tapu on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Scott wrote:I am pretty open. Not sure if the tolerant part was directed at me or not. Kind of felt that way but perhaps I am projecting my own negative feelings about this specific topic.
    I am having a bit of trouble with the fan page for Sam being made by the same people who made a memorial page for Emma & Mel. Does it strike anyone else as an inconsistent position? It is kind of like making a fan page for Scott Peterson and a memorial page for Laci. You can be a "fan" of Sam's or mourn the loss of life but I am not sure how one does both simultaneously.
    I enjoy the conversations here and understand we will not always agree. Frequently I am the minority view.

Oh my, Scott, I wasn't thinking of you at all! I was just thinking about Mary and others who were friends to the principles before and who no doubt have a hard time totally abandoning Sam. I just really hope they'll participate in the discussion.

(I kind of get how they're feeling. I had a very very close-from-childhood friend who went to prison for a sex offense against underage girls. No matter how shocked and turned off I was at first, I've never really been able to abandon him. Coping with serious crime is not so black and white when your loved one is the offender.)
    tapu

Post by tapu on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

claudicici wrote:....I could understand supporting both pages if you were friends with them before all that happened and still cared about Sam no matter what,but that page looks more like a promotional page for his music...even the emma/mel memorial page has Sam's music on it and someone left a comment how they hated Sam and he was told he was being disrespectful.

Sam's... music... on the page for Emma and Mel??? Well, that squashes any ambiguity we had about the authors of said page. I can't go to that page now because I might throw up.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 pm

tapu wrote:
    Scott wrote:I am pretty open. Not sure if the tolerant part was directed at me or not. Kind of felt that way but perhaps I am projecting my own negative feelings about this specific topic.

Oh my, Scott, I wasn't thinking of you at all! I was just thinking about Mary and others who were friends to the principles before and who no doubt have a hard time totally abandoning Sam. I just really hope they'll participate in the discussion.

(I kind of get how they're feeling. I had a very very close-from-childhood friend who went to prison for a sex offense against underage girls. No matter how shocked and turned off I was at first, I've never really been able to abandon him. Coping with serious crime is not so black and white when your loved one is the offender.)
    Okay. Thanks. Sorry for being a bit edgy there.
    I too hope that Mary and anyone else that want to does participate in whatever conversation may come as the trial progresses. I blame only Sam for what he did. I find his lack of regard for the suffering of others to be haunting. Despite that I still see enough value in his life by virtue of the fact that he is human that I would prefer the state not give him an injection of sodium thiopental. Responding with more violence only adds to the horror of the whole situation. There is no closure.
    I am aware that I am not the only one to lose people they care about in this situation and that those that care about Sam are hurting as well. It must be equally haunting to them to consider what is likely happening to him. Sam is still someone's son, someone's brother, someone's friend.
    What I find objectional is his quasi hero status on fan pages. The victims are not footnotes in his failed music career. They are not topics for "Murderous Rage" and "I Kill People for Real". They were real people with hopes and plans and flaws and meaningful lives.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:34 pm

claudicici wrote:....I could understand supporting both pages if you were friends with them before all that happened and still cared about Sam no matter what,but that page looks more like a promotional page for his music...even the emma/mel memorial page has Sam's music on it and someone left a comment how they hated Sam and he was told he was being disrespectful.
    My hope for Alec, Alex, or whatever his name is is that he grows past this and goes on to do something meaningful. I hope he make this a footnote in his life. It can be one of those WTF was I thinking then periods.
    Maybe someone wants to chime in and help me understand. An UA is typically a child or nearly a child that is spreading a message for a couple of adults... What is the message?

Last edited by Scott on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Peace

Post by Peace on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm

I find it interesting that the last person Carrie touched was Sam's attorney. In the survey questions on her myspace page, she says she shook hands with him.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Many interesting things there.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001128352673#!/kinkysuicide
    Niky KinkySuicide has Sam McCroskey and Kyle Provencal listed as her parents.
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

These kids needs to change the privacy settings on their facebooks.
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Wow that would be no fun for us. How old are they?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:11 am